Cupola Roofing Inc

Reviews for Cupola Roofing Inc

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Roof redone

They are absolutely fantastic! Clean, efficient and extremely knowledgable. Wood highly recommend.

First time I met them was for a repair after a wind storm. We lost some shingles - they came out right away to patch (didn’t charge me anything) and said when you need a new roof think of us. Great motto and business model.

jschimmy in Toronto
jschimmy in Toronto

Above and beyond roofing service!

I can’t say enough good things about Cupola Roofing and the owner Bledi and his team. He is a true professional and gentleman who is committed to his work and his word. Cupola Roofing did my shingles and my flat roof and I gladly recommend them without hesitation and if you read further you will understand why. When looking for roofers, I received 3 quotes. Bledi quoted in the mid-price range but I decided to go with the cheapest option which was my miserly mistake and the source of my misery. This other company - I won’t name them, but let me just say they were far from “honest” – sent a couple of sub-contractors who proceeded to do a haphazard job of shingling. Luckily I came home, saw what they were doing and told them to stop work right away but they left me with a poorly tarped and quarter shingled roof. In that moment, in the midst of my panic, I called Bledi, who stayed on the phone with me for the better part of half an hour,- while he was standing on a roofing job elsewhere! – and basically calmed me down and validated my assessment of the other company’s shoddy workmanship (believe me, a child would’ve been able to point it out!) while also assuring me he’d help me out as soon as he could, which he did. Needless to say, Cupola Roofing’s work was top notch! They went above and beyond with their attention to detail, fixing little things that we hadn’t even discussed! Cupola Roofing turned a potentially horrific nightmare into a dream experience. I only wish there were more contractors and roofers with the integrity and pride in their workmanship that Bledi and his team have. I wish him all the success with his business – he deserves it!

REPLACING OF ROOF SHINGLES AND ALUMINUM INSTALLATION

Professionalism : A+
Communication: A+
Transparency and Honesty : A+
Estimate and Cost : A+ ( best of 6 quotes )
Cleanliness: A+
Work Quality : A+
Choice of Materials : A+
Planning and Execution : A+

The Cupola Roofing Team is a family oriented business that truly cares about people and their homes. We were so comfortable and satisfied with them, we had dinner with them.

Thank you Bledi and Team Cupola.

We will always recommend your work.

Tom.
(Carlaw Ave.)

Marianne
Marianne

New Roof

After talking to several satisfied people in my neighbourhood that used Cupola Roofing I called for a quote. Bledi was quick to answer and book time for an estimate. He and Jimmy were very polite, knowledgeable and replaced a missing shingle during the inspection/quote. His crew was efficient and the work was excellent. The clean up afterwards was so good that you couldn’t even tell that they had been there. The entire crew listened and explained everything with smile. Price was reasonable. Would absolutely recommend.
and use again.

Candice in Toronto
Candice in Toronto

Roof installation

Bledi and his team did a fantastic job on our roof. They did a good job, added extra pieces to protect my roof from the squirrels that were coming in. He and his team were professional, came on time, came on the day they said they would and left the job site spotless! I highly recommend them

Razzak Merchant in North York
Razzak Merchant in North York

Roofing for Our House

We reviewed several other roofing companies for changing our shingles and waterproofing our roof before choosing Cupola. Cupola roofinf performed excellent work and the project was done quickly on time and on budget. Highly recommend for any roofing job.

pwedgbury1 in Mississauga
pwedgbury1 in Mississauga

The Cupola Roofing did an outstanding job with recent Emergency repairs. They provided a fair quote & returned within days to tackle the Project. Very professional, prompt & friendly. Much thx to Bledi & Co.!

Dr. H.
Dr. H.

Roof Repairs

When our new home was constructed one of the roofers caught my attention as being a consumate professional, knowledgeable and extremely diligent. His name was Bledi and he went on to start his own company, Cupola Roofing. We have a corner house, and when the 110 kph winds came ripping through, approximately 28 of our shingles could not withstand these winds. Within 24 hours of calling Cupola Roofing, they responded and replaced these shingles perfectly and able to withstand the subsequent wind storm two weeks later. We further referred them to my son, and they did a total roof repair and identified the mistakes made by the previous roofers. They are trustworthy, reliable and professional.

Looking for Roofing pros in North York?