Jc Carpentry & Reno

Caroline in Ottawa
Caroline in Ottawa
15 reviews Aurora, ON

Many Different Jobs Done

Jesse has done many jobs for me over the past four years including building a deck; painting; insulating and drywalling in my basement; installing a exhaust fan and building a shelf and winerack in my kitchen; and replacing old 80's closet doors with modern ones.

Jesse is extremely hard-working, honest and pleasant to deal with. He takes great pride in his work and jobs are always finished to your satisfaction. I have allergies and asthma and need to be careful about any building materials used in my house. Jesse is always happy to use the brands I ask for to assure good air quality indoors.

I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Jesse for any reno work.

Thank you very much Caroline it's a pleasure to work for you! Appreciate all the work and look forward to more renos down the road !