M&M HANDYMAN SERVICES

Reviews for M&M HANDYMAN SERVICES

sakai in Toronto
sakai in Toronto

Handyman services - Dishwasher, Range hood installation

Hired M&M Handyman services initially to install a brand-new dishwasher.
Marlon arrived promptly at booked time, but unfortunately the initial service wasn't able to be completed as the said DW was leaking.
As he wasn't unable to install it, he didn't charge for the installation fee, (and even helped install my A/C Smart thermostat :D)

Fast Forward a couple of days - Had a technician have a look on my DW, and installation was good to go. Called Marlon again, and asked him to also install a range hood, and some small electrical fixes.

It was also a great pleasure seeing how tidy he left each spot after finishing each work.

Thank You!

Bill Fairbairn
Bill Fairbairn

Various handyman tasks - drywall, backsplash installation, plumbing, electrical

I hired M&M Handyman on short notice to complete a variety of tasks after the previous contractor who was renovating my basement apartment unexpectedly had to leave the country to attend to some personal matters in his home country. Most of the work had been finished but I still needed someone to install drywall and a backsplash in the kitchen area, install a drain and connect taps for the kitchen sink, do some re-wiring for the stove, install a new exhaust fan and vent, build a few small doors for the electrical box and fix the shower tap which was stuck on hot (ouch). Living in Ottawa, I had to come into Toronto with a small window of opportunity to find a reliable contractor and have the work done. The timeline was tight given my own availability and the fact that I have a new tenant moving into the apartment by July 1.

Marlon responded quickly to my ad on Homestars and met me at the house early on Friday June 22. He took his time to carefully review each job with me, giving helpful suggestions about ways to improve the look and picking up on some details that I had not noticed. Given the tight timeline, he indicated the material I could buy to make the job go more quickly and promised to send me a quote within a few hours - something that he did. Marlon's quote was very reasonable and to my delight he was able to have a coworker, Yuri, come to start the drywalling and backsplash installation the very next morning. Yuri did a great professional job and was very quick. Marlon subsequently managed to finish all of the other work today, June 25 with the exception of the small doors on the electrical panel which he committed to complete shortly. I have no doubt that he will follow through.

I would have no hesitation at all to hire Marlon and his company again. He is very pleasant, trustworthy, honest and professional. He was also open to various consultations I made over the weekend and, following the job, sent photos to me after the work was completed. It meant a lot to me to be able to count on Marlon to complete all these tasks and I am very pleased with the results.

Thank you!

Margaret H.
Margaret H.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repair, installation of a door and painting of garden shed. Also applied cement on areas around the foundation of my home where the concrete had eroded over the years . Painted a decorative turret-like window on my roof.

Marlon did a great job on restoration of my old garden shed. - it now looks like new! I found him to be very personable and businesslike in his approach to the jobs I requested. He made sure everything was tidy and cleaned up before leaving my home. I will definitely have him back when needed and will refer him to friends in need.

Thank you so much!

trish
trish

Outside structure removal.

Marlon gave me a competitive quote and he was able to give me a quote just from photos. He came to do job on my time, punctual, completed job as requested, fast and the cleanest job I've ever experienced. Marlon Is a curtious individual and I would highly recommend his services. I will use him again myself.

Many thanks for your preference!

Karen
Karen

All sort of jobs

Absolutely amazing very friendly, pleasant and effective. Great pricing as well. Would highly recommend them to come and do any work needed.

Thank you very much!!

David Hughes in York
David Hughes in York

Kitchen Faucet Installation

I left Marlon a message on Saturday afternoon and he got back to me within 15 minutes and dropped by later the same day to diagnose the problem. He tried to fix our broken kitchen faucet which was not repairable. He offered to source the replacement but we purchased and he returned to install. Very reasonably priced, professional and dependable. We are planning to use his services later this summer for some tile work and other jobs around the house. Highly recommended!

Thank you !!!

Eugene
Eugene

Bathroom fixture

Very satisfied the way they handled the job. Very professional, clean and reliable. They did the job on the promised time. Kept us updated about the project at the end of each day.

Thank you for the review.

Gus
Gus

Kitchen cabinet installation

Marlon was very professional and did an excellent work installing our new kitchen cabinets. He ensured all the doors were perfectly aligned as well. We even saved on not using extra parts sent by the store. The job was done in a timely and friendly manner and according to what was budgeted.

Thank you for the review.

More about M&M HANDYMAN SERVICES

Welcome to MM Handyman Services. We perform small drywall, painting repairs, electrical & plumbing (subcontracted to licensed trades) . We also install appliances, bathtubs, toilets and vanities. Give us a call today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to working with you.