Slon Construction Inc

Reviews for Slon Construction Inc

Slava in North York
Slava in North York

Kitchen & Apartment Floors

Had hired Slon construction to do full Floor & Kitchen renovations and various other work around the condo.
They were a pleasure to work with even when the construction overlapped with my emergency trip out of the country while they were continuing to work on our place.
Over the phone, the communication was great as they were able to walk us through the expectations and give us constant updates on the progress.
I appreciate the patience and willingness to be proactive with our project, even with our not-so-easy condo management.
Overall really satisfied with the team in all aspects - fees, work ethic, punctuality and quality. The end result looks great and I have a home that I love coming to from work.

Thank you sincerely!

Hey Slava,

Thank you for the kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our renovator team. I completely understand how rewarding it can feel when your problem is solved within right time, and I'm glad to hear that our team was able to accomplish that for you. I will definitely relay that message to the rest of my team.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

Cheers,
Alex

Adam  in Vaughan
Adam in Vaughan

Windows and doors replacement

I'm recommend this company to all of you, for several reasons.
1. The best quality til-turn window's I ever seen.
2. Short time from day of order to complete work.
3. Design.
4. Innovative technology.
5. Price. I was wonderingthat innovative windows will cost much more than others, but I was surprised. Price was even better than other window supplier's.
6. Installers works fast and clean as they go.
7. Triple glazed window's for the price of double glazed windows.
Sounds proof. Days and nights flight noise was in my house.- now it's quite!!!!

Very appreciate for nice referral

J P.
J P.
1 review Caledon, ON

Home renovation

On time
On budget
Fair price. No extra hidden costs.

What more can you ask for.

All around great job

It is pleasure to work with as well

PM United Cabinets Inc
PM United Cabinets Inc

Kitchen

I am PM and during period of dealing with SLON CONSTRUCTION INC - I have figured out some trends:
1. Quality is not substitute
2. Team never gives up, unless you do (proven :)
3. You play fair - you will get magnified loyalty

Certainly suggested!

It is pleasure to work with as well

More about Slon Construction Inc

SLON Construction Inc. specializing in superior quality construction, refurbishment and renovation projects for both commercial and residential sectors of the building industry.
Our construction teams consist only of highly trained, experienced specialists, many of whom have degrees in constructruction and related fields. All employees are proactive in keeping abreast of the latest technical innovations and regularly attend training courses and trade exhibitions. This means we possess the capability to deliver highly complex projects to an elite standard.
Efficient techniques and personal approach help us to bring comfprt and style into your project in timely and budgetting manner.