Honeybee Landscape Designs

Honeybee Landscape Designs

Reviews for Honeybee Landscape Designs

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Hedge trimming

This company agreed to complete the work we had set out. I sent numerous pictures of the job. We had an agreed upon date and time for the work to be completed. When they did not show up, I contacted them to inquire if they had been delayed. He informed me that he had decided to not complete the work. He did not notify me at all of this, and I was waiting for them to arrive. Had I not contacted him, I would be waiting still. He had no intention of contacting me at all!! Not professional at all! Not how a business should run!!

I would like to say a few words. couple pictures were sent to us and what was mentioned was it was two shrubs.. also the client asked for a $40 reduction in price which we said sure thinking it honestly wasn't a big job, but was not two shrubs, it was a 40 ft. hedge 8 ft. tall over grown when we arrived. it would have been a 4 hr job for $125.. not feasible and inaccurate with the description of information.

Vlad
Vlad
1 review Edmonton, AB

Tree trimming done right

Chris showed up on time and after listening to what we needed he started to work. My wife and I are very satisfied with the trimming of our cedar trees. He is very knowledgeable and answered all our questions (we had lots) about tree care, fertilizers, etc. Reasonably priced too.

thank you..enjoy the summer

0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Landscape Maintenance and Snow Clearing

We have worked with Chris (Honeybee Landscape Designs) for many years now. He has always provided excellent service. He is honest, responsive and reliable...a true professional.

thank you very much for the kind words

0 reviews , AB

Landscape Maintanance

Great company. Very thoughtful and great resource for ideas. Chris is always punctual and lives up to what he says.
I highly recommend their services.

Private User reviews Abbotsford, BC

Business owner

Courteous and punctual landscaping and snow removal. Reasonable prices.
Can do extra work on short notice.

Terry
Terry
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Tree Pruning and yard advice

Chris showed up on time gave me a brief overview on his plan to trim our apple tree. He was receptive to my vision of the tree and he went to work . Upon completion of the job he cleaned up and made a couple of simple suggestions on sprucing up my yard. Absolutely brilliant ideas . I will have Honeybee back yearly for a tree trim. I highly recommend Chris and Honeybee Landscaping for your yard maintenance and landscape design.

thanks so much for the review Terry. if you have any questions or concerns shoot me a text or give me a call 👍

More about Honeybee Landscape Designs

Welcome to Honeybee Lansdscapes. We are Edmonton & Area’s premier and elite artisans who provide luxury service to our elite clients who love their gardens as much as we do. We have on staff experts in all aspects of landscaping. Design, Landscape installation & garden Maintenance. We offer these services to residential, commercial & industrial properties. The name along with the name of this business, “honeybee” has alot to do with our approach and with the way we treat our clients, from the design process, construction process and the maintenance process. All very important facists in order to keep the design & garden thriving..

WE HAVE INCREDIBLY HIGH STANDARDS…BECAUSE YOU DO… THE ULTIMATE SERVICE THROUGH THE EYES OF THE HONEYBEE…

Garden & propert maintenance
Lawn care (Fall and Spring Clean up)
Tree & shrub maintenance
Qualified horticulturist & arborist
Snow clearing
Design

*****Bee Keeping Services (we are supplying honey and bees themselves)****

Contact us today to schedule an appointment.