Enjoy House Cleaning

Toronto ON M3H 4L2

Reviews for Enjoy House Cleaning

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Cleaners

Great job as always! Great attention to detail - Thanks for cleaning in the couch cushions and wiping down the microwave also!

Disappointing service

I would not recommend. I hired them for a DEEP CLEAN...they quoted me 6 hours for 2 people which i found to be reasonable. AWFUL JOB. I tried to post a full detailed review but homestars keeps on rejecting it ....i cannot provide constructive criticism when i paid in full for a service that was so poor any weekly dusting is better than this, If you want my full details go to google reviews, all i will say is that it was not mopped, they dusted around things instead of deep cleaning, they didn't clean the bathroom properly, didn't remove spiderwebs, worst of all, they forgot vacuuming. The owner - Joy- admitted all of this but did nothing about it other than offering a 30% discount on the remaining balance (after they billed me overtime) the audacity... apologizing or forcing me to give them a second chance does not make this right. I hired them to save time and headaches, i lost time, money and got a 3 day migraine.

Hi Betsy,
Thanks for taking your time to write the review about the experience you had. Again, when you 1st hired us, we gave you an estimate of time/ price based on the size of the house, but explained that time could vary according to conditions of the property and your expectations. You were never over charged, and we never went over the estimated time which was 6-8 man hrs of work. As soon as the team left you called me and mentioned some details were missed and you wanted to bring to my attention, which we offered right away to have the team back right away to fix whatever was missed. You said you didn't want them back because there was no time. Later at night you said you were fixing yourself, and I told you I could be there myself 1st thing in the next morning, and you didn't want as well. Then to make up to you we offered you 30% off, which is something we don't do it, but without hesitation I have e-transfered you the amount, but was not enough, you wanted 30% of the deposit as well. Then few days later you sent us another message asking for full reimbursement of the service, which we have declined, and for this reason you have wrote this bad review to us. I have no fear to admit made a mistake of missing important details on your cleaning, but we offered prompt solution to you. Which I insisted few times to go back and fix.
We are dealing with people that could make mistakes sometimes, not with intentionally, but because there is no perfect business. But the most important is that we never ignored you, overcharged or anything, I gave you support, attention, listened to your comcerns and tried to fix. You were charged by the hours of service you had, and then had 30% of discount based on the details missed on the job since you declined the return 2 times saying you had no time. But you made time for yourself to go back to the property and fix? In our policy which is very clear on the form you have signed prior to confirming your booking, states that you are responsible by checking the service and in case of insatisfaction, flag the team right away so they can fix immediately, or if you cannot be at the property by the time we finish the service, that you have 24 hrs to contact us in cases of any concerns so we can reschedule a return visit because we do not provide any discounts or reimbursements. We are very clear in our negotiations.
Again, our sincerely apologies if you had a fruatrating experience with us. We take every feedback in consideration to improve our services and provide better experiences. We have definitely learned a big lesson after working with you.
Also, I just want to clarify that I have never asked google to delete any reviews, also because google doesn't delete reviews, however, there are also customer policies for reviews and if it's not following their rules they might not post your review.

Tina in Hamilton
Tina in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Fantastic House Cleaners

I have been using Enjoy House cleaning on & off for several years now. I have also used them for move out cleans. They always do excellent work & I always feel confident when I use them. They are professional & very methodical with their cleaning & tidying up. I also like that 2 or 3 people come at the same time so they are in & out of my home quickly. I strongly recommend them!

Marcel in Ottawa
Marcel in Ottawa

House cleaning

We highly recommend Enjoy House Cleaning. We use their services twice a week since 2 years and we are very satisfied. All the teams are great, very professional and always smiling. Thank you!!!

Juliana in Scarborough
Juliana in Scarborough

Happy day

I truly love when Enjoy House cleaning goes to my house. I can say that is always a special and happy day for me because it’s so good to get home after work and find my house spotty clean with everything organized. It’s very hard to keep the house clean and organized having a baby and a dog, what means I have dog hair and toys all over the place! My dog is not the most friendly dog but I hadn’t have any problem with the cleaning ladies even when the dog is alone at the house. I trust Enjoy services and recommend the company for all my friends!

Juliana thanks for your trust. The feeling you have on yiur cleaning day is exactly the feeling we want to provide to our clients, the feeling of happiness, relief, and knowing that we make a difference on your day. Count on us!

Claudia Santos in Toronto
Claudia Santos in Toronto

Best cleaning service

At the time I was looking for a company to clean my condo that I was moving out and one of my friends told about Enjoy House Cleaning, I loved the way they cleaned the apartment, it look like brand new, they did an incredible job, since that, I hired them to clean my house and let me tell you,I don't know how to live without them. every two weeks they come to my house and they always surprised me.I come home and its looks like I'm in a hotel, everything is so tidy and organized, I love the details that they make on the toilet paper, how they make my beds and the best part, the smell of fresh and clean house, I'm so grateful that I found this incredible company. Thank you Joyce and your team, you guys rock. I recommend Enjoy House Cleaning 100% , no regrets.

Claudia, thank you so much for your trust. it's been a pleasure having you as our client for so long. Count on us to make your life easier, healthier, happier and better.

mariodiclemente
mariodiclemente

Home cleaning

Very professional, pleasant and accommodating. The best cleaning service I’ve used. Would highly recommend them. Joyce is a pleasure to work with.

ivy.h.
ivy.h.

House cleaning

We've tried a lot of cleaners but these guys are the best. Very reliable and they do great work.

Ivy thank you for your review! We are super happy to know how you feel about our services!

Lucy in Toronto
Lucy in Toronto

Consistently high quality cleaning

Enjoy house cleaning has been cleaning my home for almost a year. They send 2 cleaners and use their own products.
The result is a high quality service in a shorter time than other companies.
The staff are treated well and communication is great.
The cleaning is fantastic and they pay attention to the details.
I couldn’t be happier.

Hello Lucy,
Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it and we are hapoy to know how happy you are with our services!

Calvin
Calvin

Maid service

I been using Enjoy House Cleaning for the past 3 years and the service is always amazing! Joyce and her team are professional and friendly.

Thank you so much Calvin! You've been with us since the beginning and we are very thankful for that!

More about Enjoy House Cleaning

Founded on 2015, by Joyce de Carvalho, a Mother, Wife and Business Owner.

Enjoy House Cleaning started small, by herself, delivering business cards on door to door and being referred. In 6 months she hired her first employee, and since then the teams keeps growing.

Then in 2016 we started with commercial cleaning, providing services for offices and all the 4 Louis Vuitton Stores in Toronto. 6 Years later, and we are competing with the top big companies in the market, for residential & commercial services with scores above 4.5 Stars out of 5 in reviews. (Google, Facebook, Home Stars, 411.ca)

In 2020 Joyce and her husband Steven became business partners and the company became family operated. Steven is a certified Carpet Technician, and Windows Cleaner. We have also partnered with Home Depot as a Home Service Provider for Toronto & GTA areas.

The main goal of the company, is to use our experience and knowledge to cause a positive impact on people's lives by creating a safe, healthy and clean environment. In 2020, with the Pandemic, our service became essential, and we were able to adapt the company with a Covid-19 Protocol, to keep all clients and staff safe during the pandemic.

Our Mission is Simplify your Life

From the beginning, our mission has been to simplify people's lives by providing a healthy, safe and clean environment for residences or work places. We want to be your peace of mind that everything will be well taken care of, and you will live a less stressful life with more free time to do what you love the most. With our knowledge and experience, we have being able to prove that cleaning is an essential service that everybody needs, and we consider it a privilege to be able to help.