Mesa Interiors And Home Staging

cluchin
cluchin
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Selling condominium

Beautiful work. Easy to work with. Creative design. Place looked great. Condo sold in one week.

Hello Cluchin , thank you for your kind words.

Yama
Yama
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Home staging

As a realtor I was looking to get an empty property staged and I am very glad that I found Sara from Mesa home staging for the job!
She offered me competitive pricing, was very flexible and at most an expert at her field.
The house was staged within a few hours and it got sold in a couple of weeks!

I highly recommend staging your property with Sara if you don't want to deal with any complications.

Thanks again and hope to deal with you again!

Thank you so much for your kind words , hope to work again :)

ilyas.aleena
ilyas.aleena

Full house staging

I have used Sarah on multiple occasions I can't recommended her enough, she is very pleasant to work with , her team has great vision to bring out the best in every room and house .

Hello Aleena, thank you so much! This means a lot to us.

KM
KM

Home Staging

Excellent staging, helped sell my clients home sell well above asking in a short time frame

Hello Keaton, tank you so much for your kind worlds and giving us opportunity to help you with the staging ,
Thnx again .

Satvir
Satvir

Home staging

Great job by Nisaa and her team in staging our house. It looks amazing and totally transformed after the staging job. Thanks for the excellent work!

Hello Satvir ,thnx to you to giving us opportunity to stage your house.

Shakeel in Old Toronto
Shakeel in Old Toronto

Home staging

Where do I begin with the Mesa interiors team. They have been great... very flexible, very understanding and gave great advise regarding the upgrades that needed to be done. It was beautifully stage at a great price.. I would definitely recommend... thank you for helping us sell our home.

hi Shakeel, Thank you so much for giving my team and I the opportunity to stage your property. It alway make us feel good when your property shows well and sells even better.
Thanks again
Sara

MIKE
MIKE

HOME STAGING

SARA a great person to work with and I have worked with her for few times now. I always end up selling my home in a short period of time because of her help in decorating the house elegantly. I just sold my last property In Vaughn in first week and SARA was a great help in selling that property.
She decorated the property nicely, which gave the house a perfect look and did not stayed in the market for long
. I would highly recommend MESA INTERIORS AND HOME STAGING to anyone who wants to do business with them.

Hi Mike, Thank you for choosing us as your partner in the sale of these properties. Always a please working with you.
Sara

Richie a.
Richie a.

Home staging

We got our reno home completely staged, 3 bedrooms, kitchen, 3 baths, living dining and family room. We got the look we wanted and more. They were great in setting up the home, and removing the items when the house wad sold without any damage. We had issues before with other stagers with damaged walls and hardwood. Price and service was Great. Thank you. Great hire

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to work you.
Mesa Home Staging

More about Mesa Interiors And Home Staging

Mesa Interiors is a professional home staging and interior design company. We are certified interior decorators and home stagers, working for the last 10 years and helping clients sell their properties and get higher bids for their homes. Mesa Interiors transform the way you live by re-inventing your space.

We pride ourselves on delivering the best results by transforming your property and helping release its maximum potential. We are professional, Reliable, and Affordable! We are committed to helping you! Our services range from 1 room to the entire home, Condo, Vacant Properties, Redesigning, or Room Makeovers. We serve in GTA and surrounding areas.

Weather It's A Vacant Home, Or A Occupied Home, Or You Require Furniture and Accessory Rentals, Or Just Need Us To Work With Your Current Furniture, The Professional Stagers at Mesa Homes Staging Can Assist You With Every Aspects of Staging A Home Within Your Budget.

YEARS OF EXPERIENCE

SERVICING : GTA, DURHAM REGION, HALTON REGION and SURROUNDING AREAS.

CALL US TODAY AT 647-640-6372