PerfectPro Painters

Reviews for PerfectPro Painters

Morgen in Toronto
Morgen in Toronto

Fantastic Work, Great Price

The guys did a perfect job, arrived on time, worked very hard to finish on schedule and left every thing neat ant clean!
Amazingly, thier quote was 1000.00 less than WOW Pro Painters. I definitely reccomended them and would hire them again in a flash!
Thank you PerfectPRO Painters!

lucy.mastrangelo
lucy.mastrangelo

Sand and stained front porch and back deck

Bishara and his partner were very pleasant.
They came and finished the job in a timely manner. They prepared My front porch and back deck with removing the old stain, sanding and staining the deck leaving everything clean with no mess behind. The job was done very well. I’m very satisfied with what was done. I would highly recommend them.

Thanks Lucy, we're glad your happy with your refinished and newly stained decks!

Justin in North York
Justin in North York

Commercial Painting

Bishara and Fedi provided great painting services to my General Contracting company. They quoted jobs accurately, understood the project requirements, adhered to construction schedules and showed they were skilled in their trade. Bishara and Fedi at PerfectPro Painters were my preferred painters in Ottawa. They completed a variety of contracts for my company, ranging from exterior deck and fence staining, to painting of commercial office spaces. Always recommend these guys, great to work with!

Thanks Justin, we appreciate your review. We enjoyed working with you and completing residential and commercial projects

Menachem I.
Menachem I.

Interior Painting

On top of being perfect painters, these guys were also punctual and professional! I was so appreciative of their understanding ways, especially in getting the job done while conforming to the religious requirements of my home. 10/10!!

Thanks, we appreciate your feedback

nancyfoy
nancyfoy
1 review Montreal West, QC

Painting our home.

We had our entire house repainted after a small fire, that caused substantial smoke damaged in some of the rooms. The work involved putting a special coat of primer for smoke damage, plastering walls, and painting walls, ceiling and trim. They were meticulous in their work and the results were beautiful. It was like walking into a brand new home.

We're glad we could make your house look like new again.

More about PerfectPro Painters

We specialize in residential painting services, both interior and exterior. Our team of professionals are dedicated to completing your paint project perfectly. A selection of the best paints from Sherwin Williams to use on your new project.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Ottawa?