Quartz On Top

Reviews for Quartz On Top

dean in Pickering
dean in Pickering

kitchen and bathroom quartz

After a few different quotes they were the best price i found . I was provided with samples and prices. The instillation was great and they did not leave any mess.I am very satisfied with the service .

thanks Dean, it always a pleasure working with you.

Anthony Watson  in Pickering
Anthony Watson in Pickering

My kitchen counter tops

Collin was very professional. He explained what needed to be done how long it would take to do it and he was very clean and very punctual to his estimate and time, he's made my life easier because my wife is very happy with the kitchen I'm very thankful and would recommend his work to anybody.

Thank you Anthony for your great review.

Bh123456 in Pickering
Bh123456 in Pickering

New quartz kitchen countertop

I contacted quartz on top for a quartz countertop, manager was amazingly patient in helping me selecting a slab. It was a pleasure to work with them. They cut and installed my quartz slab at once. The job was completed very quickly and efficiently. My kitchen looks amazing. Highly recommended.

thank you.

RY in Markham
RY in Markham

Kitchen countertops

Quick to respond, friendly, neat installation. Worked to resolve issues and kept me in the loop, went above and beyond to give me what I wanted. Good pricing, professional and experienced.

Thanks Rebecca

Diane H  in Georgetown
Diane H in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen reno

I found Quartz on Top online and I am so happy I reached out to them. Ken was always very quick to answer any of my questions or concerns and aside from a few miscommunications through text messages everything went very smoothly. Our countertop install was done very efficiently and the installers where friendly and courteous. We highly recommend Quartz on Top! Loving our new kitchen. Thank you Ken!

Thank you Diane for a wonderful review.

A.Gazley in Chatham
A.Gazley in Chatham

kitchen countertop

great price,great products,great service. I would highly recommend this company. They arrived on time ,were courteous,left a clean work site and disposed of the old material. I am satisfied that I picked the best company.

Arthur, it was a pleasure meeting and working with you. You are an interesting person. Thank you for your wonderful review.

Anuja K in Toronto
Anuja K in Toronto

Kitchen and bathroom countertops

I got in touch with Ken on homestars and he responded to my questions and concerns for kitchen and bathroom renovations immediately. I wanted to get my kitchen and bathroom countertops replaced and he explained the way it's done, gave me good pricing options, samples of quartz and marble in the colours I wanted, and told me the countertop replacement would require an undermount sink that was included in the cost. I was really impressed with Ken as he went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable and satisfied. His main concern was that the renovations should be fit to my liking. Ken and his coworkers came on time to do the job the day we had decided and got it done efficiently and without any hassle. I'm so glad I chose them and love the new countertops! I should also add that Ken and his coworkers are not only professional but have a friendly disposition - and that makes a huge difference. I would recommend Quartz on Top to my friends and family. Until next time!

Anuja, thank you soo much for this review, I hope you enjoy your new kitchen and bathroom tops for a long time.

Roleto Bird in Ajax
Roleto Bird in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Installed New quartz Kichen &bathroom countertops

Quartz On Top team are genuinely great to work with. They’re very responsive, open and willing thank make adjustments during the process. Not only did they wanted to make us happy, but they take pride in the work they do. We will definitely hire them in the future and would recommend them to our friends and family.

Thank you Roleto, it was wonderfull working with you and Jenefer.

Joan in Scarborough
Joan in Scarborough

Kitchen and bathroom countertops

Thanks quartzontop.ca for such a beautiful kitchen. #1 quartz countertop and customer service. Great help in choosing stone for our kitchen. Highly recommended for kitchen and bathroom quartz countertops. Hard to find anyone more professional for the job.

Joan, thank you for this wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you and David.

Glenice in Ajax
Glenice in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen and bathroom granite counter tops

I contacted Collin owner of Quartz on Top to provide an estimate for counter tops for my kitchen/bathroom.
Collin came promptly to my home, and gave me an estimate, which was an amazing price!! From start to finish the job took 10 days, and there was no wasted time at all. Collin was very neat and professional, he had an excellent eye for colour, with high attention to detail

Thank you, Glenice.

More about Quartz On Top

At Quartz On Top, we've made it our mission to make Quartz countertops upgrade affordable with a pleasant buying and installation experience. Experienced homeowners know that a contractor's planning, communication, and process are what make the difference between a phenomenal project and a complete nightmare. We hire all of our employees with care ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Mississauga?