DM Corporation

Reviews for DM Corporation

Z.M.
Z.M.

Kitchen backsplash

Mariusz did an amazing job with the Carrrera marble backsplash both in the kitchen and the mudroom.

E Wirsching in Toronto
E Wirsching in Toronto

Bathroom Rennovation

Overall Mario and his crew did a good job however the tiler he brought in was not very good in that he tiled areas that were not necessary i.e. behind vanity which caused significant delay and cost as I had to order additional expensive tiles, his work was sloppy in that he left grout and silcone smeared on the tiles, edges and freshly painted ceiling. Mario crew also threw out the cover for our celing vent which we can not find a replacement for and promised to replace it but now he does not return my calls after I've waited patiently for 3 months. I supplied all products for this job and ended up paying a premium for installation and now I have to spend even more money and find someone to replace the vent so the bathroom can be completed.

I am happy to report that Mario came out and installed a new vent cover and cleaned up the sloppy tile work left behind by the tiler the best he could. My impression is that Mario does aim to please and overall his work is very good and he is usually good at replying to customers when he isn't travelling. I am very pleased with the results of my bathroom and I would recommend Mario.

Review has 1 previous version
Valente
Valente
1 review Caledon, ON

Tiling throughout the house

Mario was very prompt and professional in answering all of my questions. He gave me suggestions along the way to make sure the end product was good. He made sure that I was pleased with his work and was very efficient with his time. I am pleased with the work he has completed in my house.

Epatterson
Epatterson
1 review Orangeville, ON

Laundry Room and Front enterance

Removed old flooring and prepared floor for new tiles, edging and grout. The job was done in a professional and timely matter.

Jeff B.
Jeff B.
1 review Orangeville, ON

Bathroom renovation

Mariusz has excellent workmanship and pays close attention to details! I would recommend him to anyone! He is proved well and is dedicated to customer satisfaction!

B M.
B M.

Whole House Renovation

New Kitchen renovation. Work was done in a timely manner and with attention to detail. Very reasonably priced and honest.

More about DM Corporation

Welcome to DM Corporation
You know what you want and we're here to guide you on what is possible and help you to future proof your investment.
Customer Satisfaction is paramount at DM Corporation.
Call us to discuss what is possible.