Clean Cut Construction Inc.

Formerly Clean Cut Construction And Renovation
Toronto ON M4A 1H1
General Contractors
Clean Cut Construction Inc.

Reviews for Clean Cut Construction Inc.

Melissa C.
Melissa C.

Home renovation.

Clean Cut Construction do excellent work. Jesse and his team are professional, efficient, trustworthy and hard-working. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who is renovating their home- you will not be disappointed!

Thank you Melissa for the wonderful review! I look forward completing your basement renovation as well!

paulchornobay
paulchornobay

Kitchen Renovation and wall removal

We asked Clean Cut to remove the wall in between our kitchen and the dining room and completely renovate the kitchen (a total gut job).

Jesse and his crew were very professional and answered any questions that we had (Jesse even came with us to Ikea to help us design the kitchen!). They were very careful to contain any mess created by the reno. If there were any unexpected work to be done (the possibility of which Jesse warned us about), Jesse would explain the reasons for the extra work and provide us with the available options.

The finished product was amazing, and it was done in a timely manner and on budget. We’re so happy with our open-concept kitchen.

We would definitely use Clean Cut again and we definitely recommend them (in fact, we already have)

Thank you Paul for the wonderful review! We are very happy that we could be a part of making your kitchen, dining room and living room a more functional space for you and your family, and we would work with you guys again in a heartbeat. Thanks for all the additional referalls as well!

Ronan in Plantagenet
Ronan in Plantagenet

Kitchen renovation and decking

Jesse is a stand up guy. I dont need to say anymore but I will say he delivered on time on budget and also put his heart and soul into what he does. He completed my work with a high class. I couldn't be more happier. His crew are dedicated and Jesse puts in hard hours to make it happen.

He works hard at what he does and made me and my wife really happy to find a contractor that is honest and reliable and does himself proud.

Thanks Jesse.

Ronan.

Thank you for the kind words, Ronan. It was a pleasure working with you as well, and we look forward to the next project!

paul
paul

Basement waterproof

Honest crew, did what they promised, on time and professional. Highly recommend. Will use again.

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Paul, we look forward to working with you again in the future!

jenna
jenna

Commercial renovation

Jesse is one of the most professional hard working builders in this city. He is honest, reliable and kind. His workmanship is excellent, he has many trade skills and he always leaves a job site very clean. I refer him to all my real estate clients because I know he does an amazing job and everyone is always very happy with him. I would give clean cut renovations a 5 star any day and Jesse will continue to have our business.

Thank you, Jenna! We always love working with you and have nothing but good things to say in return. Looking forward to a long and happy business relationship!

Paul B.
Paul B.

Home Renovation

Jesse and his team were professional, skilled and hard-working. We continue use them for additional home projects and have recommended them to our friends. Made the renovation process seamless and stress-free.

Thank you for the wonderful review Paul, it was a pleasure working for you guys!

JFA
JFA

Professional Contractors for any Home Renovation or Commercial Tenant Fit-out projects

I run a boutique architecture firm in Toronto and have worked with Jesse on numerous projects which include house renovations and commercial tenant fit-outs.

His strengths include his enthusiasm, attention to detail and overall personality makes each project a pleasure. This permeates to his team members.

There are always challenges on each project and working with Clean Cut Construction Inc. makes for a pleasant experience going through each hurdle.

Quality is always on Jesse's mind, so he spends the time to produce the best outcomes he can. He also focuses on a small number of projects at a time to properly allocate his attention on each one. When outside forces challenge the project, Jesse is quick to find solutions and works the extra time to complete the tasks at hand.

As the company name suggests, the job site is always immaculate. I have never been to such clean construction sites in my career.

If your project has the proper timeline and you are able to schedule Clean Cut Construction Inc., then you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Jason, your projects have been some of the most challenging, but at the same time, the most fun. I cant wait to see what you have in store for us next!

Steli
Steli

Water Proof project to the house.

Very good company.Nice work. Reasonable price. Good people. Recommend. Call them now and book a time for estimates.

Thanks so much for the great review! we look forward to working with you again on your other projects!
Jesse

Sara Miller  in North York
Sara Miller in North York

Basement Reno

Jesse is such a great guy. He has gone above and beyond. He stuck with his original quoted price and didn’t pinch us for more money. He is honest and reliable. Did an outstanding job in our basement. We feel so lucky to have found him. His team was here everyday until the job was done. Thank you Jesse.

Thank you Sara! You are a great client and it was a pleasure to complete your basement project. See you on the next one!

More about Clean Cut Construction Inc.

General Contracting Services, Whole Home Renovations, Additions, Underpinning,