Groupa Concrete

Repair/renovate cement porch

Groupa Concrete
Orono
L0B 1M0

Our front porch had seen better days. There was a big hole in the bottom step riser and the deck and other steps were deteriorating too. I had trouble getting quotes because the job was "too small". Kyle responded quickly with a quote. His crew started soon after and with a few delays for rainy fall weather we had a beautiful new porch. A three inch concrete cap was poured on the damaged structure, strengthened by rebar, and, at no extra charge, the crew levelled our interlock walk which had heaved and was directing runoff toward the foundation. Kyle was pleasant and professional in his dealings with me.
I tried to add before and after photos but I don't think HomeStars' website likes Apple files. I'm really sorry because the difference is amazing

Gail, it was a real pleasure working with you on your project. we hope you enjoy this for many more years ahead! Warmly, Kyle

Christina Paquette in Oshawa
Christina Paquette in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Stamped Concrete Driveway and Curbs

You may not be able to tell from the pictures but I got my driveway done and it looks spectacular. The workers were very, polite and forthcoming. I've had a lot of very positive feedback from my neighbours and I would highly recommend this company for your future projects.

Furthermore I would like to state Kyle the owner is forthright he is accurate with timeline no extra costs and everything went perfect except for 1 day lost due to rain.

A+++ Service

Thanks for taking the time to Leave a Review, Christina! We look forward to working on your backyard patio next year.

Theresa Mood from Courtice
Theresa Mood from Courtice
6 reviews Courtice, ON

Patio, stairs and walkway sealing

I met Kyle 3 years ago when I hired him and his crew to complete my patio, stairs and walkway. Kyle was very impressive with his knowledge! He helped me to decide both the style and colours that would look the best. Now, 3 years later, I had him come back and apply a sealant. Kyle's handiwork looks as great now as it did when he first did it! Kyle is always pleasant, accommodating and helpful. It's so nice to work with someone who loves what they do and really listens to what the customers want! Kyle takes the time to ensure you get what you want and are happy with the end product. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone thinking of investing in stamped concrete!

Hello Theresa, Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences of working with us over the past years. It's always a pleasure to see you and keep the front looking it's best. Summer is here time to show it off! All the best, Kyle.

Reece Hudgins in Oshawa
Reece Hudgins in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Stamped concrete steps porch and landing

I met Kyle online had 4 quotes Kyle was not the highest or the lowest but I'm glad we picked Kyle. Kyle and Staff were friendly attentive and job was completed fast! Any problems or concerns were quickly resolved and job turned out fantastic

You spoil our guys too much Reece. You're sure to turn them rotten on us! Thanks for all the waters, music, and of course maple syrup. It's a year long gift we'll enjoy. All the best enjoy your front entrance!

Ryan Ashley  in Peterborough
Ryan Ashley in Peterborough
3 reviews , ON

Stamped concrete driveway

We met kyle and him quote on our driveway. We were between stamped and broom finish. After weeks of deliberately we decided to go stamped.

Groupa concretes crew was great. A hard working bunch, always respectful and walked us through any concerns.

When we decide to do our backyard we will have them back again. Not the cheapest but definitely the best in Peterborough.

Thanks again everyone,
Ashley Ryan

Hello Ryan, thank you for taking the time to leave us a response! Our team is excited to begin working with you on the next phase of your project when you're ready. Thank you for the 10 star review. We hope to have given you 12 out of 10 service to earn it. Regards, Kyle

Shawn L in Peterborough
Shawn L in Peterborough
1 review Orono, ON

Stamped concrete walkway and patio

I waited until this year to write a review to ensure that nothing had moved or cracked after winter. Spring is here and concrete is looking great!

After getting several quotes we went with Groupa-Concrete. My wife and I felt comfortable working with them, and the job was going to be A+.

Kyle and Spencer worked diligently to keep the project on schedule, along with the quality up to my standard.

Highly recommend these young gentlemen to anyone looking to get concrete work done.

Regards,
Shawn

Hey Shawn,

We had a blast working with you on your project! Thanks again for treating our team at Groupa Concrete like family. All the best!

More about Groupa Concrete

Groupa Concrete is Canada's most trusted concrete contractor. We work alongside residential, commercial, and municipal clients. Our goals ensure three guarantees: fair value, top quality, unbeatable standards.

Our concrete crews service all of Ontario, including Durham Region, York Region, and the Greater Toronto Area. Specialty projects include work throughout Quebec and neighbouring provinces.