Boss Construction

Reviews for Boss Construction

Sandra in Markham
Sandra in Markham

Composite deck

Alex and his team at Boss Construction was a life-saver! We initially had another contractor to come in and build a composite deck for us. Sadly after 2 months of not showing up after he tore down our old deck, that contractor left with our deposit and a completely unfinished mess in the backyard.

We finally found Alex and his quote was reasonable. He didn't ask for a big deposit, which put our minds at ease (especially after the first contractor leaving us stranded). Him and his team were quick, detail-oriented and got the deck completed in less than 2 days! They cleaned up everything and made sure we were completely satisfied. We were missing some screws that I had to order from the supplier and he came back to replace them once they were in. Super nice guy and such a pleasure to work with. After 2 months of stress, we finally have a beautiful deck to enjoy in the warmer days.

Our before (what the first contractor did) and after pic posted below.

Angeline
Angeline
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Basement Finishing

I had moved into my house in the middle of winter and couldn’t get a contractor to finish my basement. All quotes were unreasonable and none of the contractors were even willing to negotiate. I needed to finish a kitchen and bathroom only. Boss Construction came to give me a reasonable quote and finished the job in 10 days. Alex worked out a payment plan with me and everyday he completed work I would pay him (more comfortable that way). He and his staff worked promptly and were extremely clean. They answered all my questions and guaranteed the work for 5 years. Now that’s a peace of mind! Thank you Alex! I highly recommend!!!

Jess
Jess
1 review Pickering, ON

Impressive

Very happy with what they did to my backyard, couldn't ask for anything better! Price was also reasonable, my family members were amazed when they came by over the weekend.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Backyard

I would highly recommend boss construction to my family and friends. We had a pretty big project for them. They worked Really hard and were really nice to work with. Not only did they get the job done much faster than I expected, they did it thoroughly and worked with us the whole time to make sure it was done right and the way we wanted it. I honestly want to thank Alex and his team for they way they transformed my backyard

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Deck and fence

Excellent workmanship & professional workers. I am someone very particular and can state that every expectation in dealing with boss construction was fulfilled and exceeded. The job was done with great precision and in the most timely manner. It is difficult to find reliable contractors , but boss construction is certainly top notch. I would highly recommend their services

Mary in Ajax
Mary in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Deck and Landscaping

Boss Construction did an excellent job in adding a deck to the back of our home in Ajax Ontario. They also landscaped the backyard. Their price was competitive and the project was delivered on time. Alex was always very responsive and his team were friendly and professional. We were introduced to Boss Construction through a friend, and we are very glad with the end result. We will definitely recommend their services to others

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Worst Contractor Ever!

Worst contractor ever! The main person Alex will swindle you and not do a good job at all. Basically after money only. Hire them at your own risk. I have so much issues that i am basically ripping out what they did and redoing it.

More about Boss Construction

BOSS CONSTRUCTION & HOMES LTD is a custom decking company priding itself in high quality of work and complete customer satisfaction. BOSS CONSTRUCTION & HOMES LTD focuses on specialty materials, such as exotic hardwoods, low maintenance materials and high grades of cedar. BOSS CONSTRUCTION & HOMES LTD was founded in ...
Looking for Decks pros in Ajax?