JM ROOFING INC.

Markham ON L3P 4C2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Markham  >  JM ROOFING INC.

Reviews for JM ROOFING INC.

good service, quick response

JM ROOFING INC.
Markham
L3P 4C2

i called multiple roofing companies after my roof was damaged by the window storm. JM responded quickly to my service call, an offered the best price. they replaced the roof shingles quickly on the second day when the order was made.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. Glad that we were able to make your satisfaction.

gtcabinetry
gtcabinetry

Replace roof

I am please that I hired JM Roofing to do my house, they were very helpful , I would highly recommend this company!

Thank you sir for tanking your time to review our service.

Michael c.
Michael c.

roof replace

We bought the house on Toronto area for investment , and we call jM roofing company do replace , the team doing good work and better price then other company . I think the owner is so nice for helping us ,

Thank you Michael for taking the time to write the review. We truly appreciate the feed back.

1 review Ajax, ON

replace roof

goodjob,good price, i liked their job! I will tell more people about Jm Roofing inc

Thank you for the review!

Degrease.king
Degrease.king
1 review Whitby, ON

Install a new roof

I hired JM roofing to change my roof October last year. They done an amazing jobs on my roof. Today, march 20,2018. They return to my property and do an inspection On my roof!

Excellent after sale service!

More about JM ROOFING INC.

At JM Roofing, We provide our service in the Greater Toronto Area including Scarborough, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Markham, Brampton, Oakville, Aurora, Newmarket, Pickering, Ajax and Oshawa. We also are very confident in providing quick and reliable roof improvement services you can trust. Our approved crews are very experienced in providing a large range of services such as residential and commercial buildings.

FREE estimates
10 years warranty
24/7 emergency repair service
High quality & reasonable price
We are fully compliant with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) regulations as well as Board of Trade programs. Our knowledgeable and well trained staff is fully responsible for your business and home. Ensuring a pleasant experience for our customers is our key to success.