Distinguished Roofing LTD

Reviews for Distinguished Roofing LTD

Brian from Calgary
Brian from Calgary

House and Garage Re-shingling

I had Distinguished Roofing come in and re-shingle the roof on my house and repair and re-shingle the roof on my garage. I was satisfied throughout the process from the quote given me by Marty to the finished product. All the crews were pleasant to deal with and very professional.

I last had my house re-shingled over 20 years ago. My garage needed re-shingling at the time, but I couldn't afford it, so it wasn't done. 20+ years later and it was in bad shape. Bare wood exposed to the elements and 3 or 4 large holes in the roof. I suspect some companies would have passed this job by or charged outrageous prices to do the work. But Marty gave me an all-inclusive quote that was very reasonable. A framing crew came in and replace all the wood on the garage roof along with replacing some of the wood on the trusses. The result is that the garage looks amazing from what it started out as.

All in all, I am very satisfied with the whole experience and would recommend this company to anyone needing re-shingling or roof repair.

lyackle
lyackle

Asphalt shingle removal and replacement.

We are very pleased with the professional prompt clean job performed in one day. Marty and Brandon ensured all was going well throughout the job. The 5 man crew was led well by David, and Chris who ensured quality was delivered. They took care to protect our new vinyl deck from potential damaged.
We are very pleased and appreciate trades people who take pride in there work.
We would of course recommend them; and already have.

Thank you for your time to share your nice comments about our company! Happy to hear you're satisfied with the work we've done on your home ?

Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
1 review Devon, AB

roof

replaced shingles and fixed weak spots
in our roof did a great job and great clean up
when done

Hi Cynthia

Thank you for the review - happy to hear our crew did a good clean up!

reg.h
reg.h

ReRoofing

I was a little worried with the weather conditions but the guys pulled it off despite -30 windchill

Hi Reg, thank you for the review. Hopefully our Spring comes soon!

Wade
Wade

Did the work in a quick turn over time, all the staff were very friendly and personable. They quoted a good price and stuck to it.
Very little clean up after the fact, mostly due to the weather conditions they worked through. They performed their work in sections so the base roof was never exposed for any length of time. They also arranged for additional insulation to be added while the roofing was being done. All new venting was installed and included in the quote.

Hi Wade, Thank you for the positive comments about our team. Happy to hear we're doing a job. Hope you love your new roof!

shanjunlei
shanjunlei

replace the roof

very nice and clean job done by them, very good highly recommend to who need roof replacement job.

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that the installers did a great job!

Rob in Calgary
Rob in Calgary

Full Roof Replacement

Signed the deal on Saturday, roof work was done on Wednesday/Thursday. Crew was professional and friendly, they worked around the weather. Clean up was excellent. Installed extra ventilation at requested. Lifetime workmanship warranty. I'm happy with this company.

Hi Rob! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with the job!

Keith
Keith

Reshingle Garage Roof

This company came out to reshingle my garage roof. I was pleased that this was same-day service. They arrived, tore them off and put on high-quality shingles. There was no mess left behind and I was overall quite pleased with the work. I had initally chose them because there was a gentleman named Mark I knew that was a good representative of the company even though they were a bit pricier then other quotes but because of him I knew they would do a good job. This proved that you get what you pay for :)

Hi Keith, thank you for the review. We love to hear that your property was kept clean and we we're in and put with limited distruptions.

kenpage
kenpage
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Roof replacement

Arrived on schedule. Completed the job. Good clean up . Price was good. Would recommend to all.

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that we offer adorable prices and our crew was in and out ☺

MW
MW

Quick, friendly and courteous service, reasonable pricing and a good quality product was installed. I would use this company again!

Thank you MW we appreciate your review and are happy our service and products met your expectations!

More about Distinguished Roofing LTD

Distinguished Roofing offers quality roofs for an affordable price. No hassle or construction disruptions! We're on and off your job in no time and guarantee our workmanship for a lifetime! Our roofers have 20 years experience and use top of the line products to ensure your roof is sealed and up to code providing maximum efficiency in your home.

****

We know roofs.. contact today for a same day quote!