AJ Appliance Repair

Laurel Higgon
Laurel Higgon
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Very satisfied.

We were very satisfied with our service from AJ Appliance. Avi is an honest, friendly, and knowledgeable repair person, and pleasantly was early (phone to make sure it was okay) for our appointment. I would highly recommend AJ Appliance and we are very glad to have found them.

Glad we were able to help, Laurel!

Great service.

AJ got the part for my stove faster than any other company could and installed it for less. I highly recommend this service for any all all appliance repairs.

Glad to have helped out, Josh!

1 review Bowmanville, ON

Gas Oven repair

I would recommend Avi in a heartbeat for any of your gas needs in the home! Awesome guy. We will definitely be calling him in the future for any and all gas and or gas appliance install/repairs! Top shelf service!

Thank you for the kind words Lisa!

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Appliance Service

Dryer broke so called Avi after viewing reviews on Homestars. He arrived 20 minutes early wearing a mask and gloves. Repaired dryer and then looked at dishwasher which had been broken for awhile, fixed that too and I was very pleased with the service and many tips he gave me along the way. I would recommend him to anyone.

Very happy to have been able to repair your appliances!

NS in Scarborough
NS in Scarborough

Fridge and oven hood repair

I am so fortunate that I came across a positive review from a community member when I was looking to contact a company to repair my fridge. Avi, the owner of AJ Appliance Repair, was very responsive in booking a time to come to look at my fridge. He was on time, followed all the Covid safety protocols, was personable and didn't leave a mess. He really took the.00 time to listen to the issue and trouble-shoot. I really appreciated hearing all the options and together we decided on how to address the issue. Avi is very honest, hard working, and reasonable. I will definitely use him for all my appliances. I highly recommend him!!!

Hi Naomi, glad we were able to get the fridge issue solved!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Washer repair

The rubber boot on my front end washer got damaged and water was leaking at the bottom of the window. I got a replacement part on my own and was going to try and change it myself but don’t have time and was a bit apprehensive about doing it incorrectly, so I told Avi about it and he came over the next day and changed it in under an hour. He also gave me some maintenance tips and things to look for. He was punctual, took his shoes off, worn a mask, used sanitizer, explained what he did and the warranty to me. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much for the great review! Glad to be able to help out.

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Fast, efficient service

AJ came and fixed my fridge same day i called him. He happened to have the part i needed in his truck so it was fixed within an hour. Very nice and good customer service. I would highly recommend AJ for all your appliance repairs.

Glad we were able to get your fridge working again! Thank you for choosing AJ Appliance Repair

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Dryer Repair

I called AJ Appliance Repair not knowing anything about the company. AJ managed to fit me in for a same day service call on my dryer. The repair was fast and for a very reasonable price. It is nice to find an owner / operator who I feel I can trust for any future repairs. I have no problem referring AJ Appliance Repair to family or friends. Thanks for the great service!

Thank you for calling AJ Appliance Repair. We were happy to assist with the dryer!

Nicole
Nicole
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Dryer repair

Avi knows his stuff! He knew exactly what was wrong with my dryer and offered future advice to care for my dryer. Thanks Avi!

Was a pleasure repairing your dryer, Nicole! Thank you for using AJ Appliance Repair

0 reviews Courtice, ON

Washer Repair

Great to deal with! Reliable, honest, explained everything and showed me the broken part. Was on time and washer is working great. Would definitely recommend and use again if needed.

Hey Sandra, thank you for trusting us with fixing your appliance. Glad everything is up and running again.

More about AJ Appliance Repair

Reliable Repair Service

We provide professional and affordable repair services to clients in the Durham and Clarington area. When you have an issue with your electric or gas appliance, you need a trustworthy and professional technician to get the job done right. We respond to calls quickly and efficiently. Owner operated by a local licensed and insured technician. We pride ourselves on providing reasonable prices, while still using high quality parts. Providing service to all major brands, including but not limited to Whirlpool, Kenmore, Samsung, Frigidaire, Maytag, Kitchenaid, Amana, LG, GE, Electrolux and more. Unfortunately, sometimes appliances just can't be fixed, but we still have your back. Providing full installations for all new appliances.