Sunset Roofing And Construction

Coquitlam BC V3B 0A5
Sunset Roofing And Construction

Reviews for Sunset Roofing And Construction

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

I had the owner Levi come to my house and do yo a quote for a new roof. I was a little sceptical since he came door to door. However, when we returned he came with a great price and gave a great presentation on what his crew would do on my house. He exceeded everything that he said he would do. I even go free flashings and gutters ! I would highly recommend.

Todd in Mission
Todd in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

re-roof shingle roof

I decided to go with Sunset Roofing because I liked how they were up front about everything. When he said he would call he did, and they showed up as discussed, where as others seemed flaky just trying to get hold of or return messages. The price was good and so was the workmanship.....and they cleaned up everyday until they were done. I would recommend these guys if you need your roof re-done.

More about Sunset Roofing And Construction

We go above and beyond expectations to give you and your family a perfect home. It is important to us to provide all our customers with a high level of workmanship that is done properly, on budget, and on time. Located in the Lower Mainland, we are an experience roofing ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Coquitlam?