Belleli Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Richmond Hill ON L4E 4H6

Reviews for Belleli Doors

Refinished exterior oak door

Ben and his team were professional from beginning to end and they are meticulous about their work

Caroline in Toronto
Caroline in Toronto

New Double Garage Doors

Reliable/punctual, polite, professional, knowledgeable, and extremely hard working. It was an absolute pleasure working with the owner, Ben.
I spoke with him on the phone and he arrived at my home the next day with photographs of different garage door styles and paint chips. Ben provided outstanding customer service and was extremely efficient from start to finish.

Ben helped me to pick out beautiful garage doors with windows. To my surprise, the double garage doors that I custom ordered were ready for installation in one week!! The prices are fair and reasonable for such amazing quality. He's very organized and kept our garage floors immaculate when he worked. He even provided me with touch up paint in case of future scratches (that will likely be caused by my kids). He also installed the weather stripping to my husband's satisfaction.

Another colleague, Mike came to complete the side capping. He was very polite and professional as well. He did an excellent job and made my new garage doors really stand out. I am so pleased with how great they look!

Sylvain in Brantford
Sylvain in Brantford

Garage door and opener replacement

Excellent and professional service from door and costing options to supply and installation. I will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Matthew
Matthew
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Interior doors

Doors were installed throughout the interior of my house. He product is very good quality very smart. The service was very good, professional installation done by Ben. I would recommend them.

Sarah Snowbell - Thornhill Woods
Sarah Snowbell - Thornhill Woods

BANGS AND SQUEAKS ARE GONE !!!

Ben responded quickly to my call and arrived at the time specified (very important). He assessed my garage door situation and did the repair to my complete satisfaction! In addition, he noted a flaw in previous workmanship and fixed that too! My garage door now operates smoothly and noiselessly. I highly recommend Belleli Doors -- a job well done!

David L.
David L.

Issue with front door

Door hasn’t closed properly in months. Today it was fixed quickly and professionally. I’m extremely satisfied with the work that was done and would highly recommend them for future work

Ronscarcello
Ronscarcello

Installation of doors and handles

Ben was punctual and professional. He stood out from the others , his level of customers service was outstanding. The quality of his work was excellent cleaning up the work area at the end of each day.

New garage door

Called Ben on the weekend after my garage door completely broke.
Ben came at the same day and helped me remove the old door and make sure the garage area is safe.
The next day I already had my new door installed to my satisfaction.
Thank you Ben for fast and professional service.
Highly recommend this company.

JOHN
JOHN

Replacement of door locks and weather stripping

I am very happy to have met Ben from Belleli Doors. I found Ben to be very knowledgeable and patient and he was willing to answer all of my questions.

Ben replaced the door locks and weather stripping on two exterior doors. He was very skillful in doing the work as the door frames were in excess of 25 years old and were misaligned which made the work form difficult. The work was excellently dong!

I very much appreciated Ben's craftmanship and I would highly recommend Ben and Belleli Doors to others and I will definitely call Ben for future work.

thank you very much for your kind words

Ms. Tracy
Ms. Tracy

Amazing Service

I was recommended Belleli Doors on Facebook. I called and spoke with Ben who gave me a quote for lock replacements. While he was there he helped me solve an issue with my garage door out of the goodness of his heart. I hired him right away for the job. When Ben came for the lock service he also looked at some issues I was having with my windows and fixed those problems as well. I am extremely satisfied with his services provided that I gave a referral for this company within hours of the work completed.

thank you very much for your kind words was a pleasure working at your home as well

More about Belleli Doors

We are a family operated business with lots of heart. We take pride in the quality of our work and treat every customer as a friend.
We make sure to work with high quality materials to ensure a long-lasting project in your home. When you do it right, you do it once.
We let our work speak for itself, but our customers speak louder than anything else. We believe in customer service and good workmanship, we will always make sure to leave you happy and satisfied so you will be proud every time you go out of your home and every evening when you come back.