The Heywood Group

Builders
The Heywood Group

Reviews for The Heywood Group

Sod removal and installation

Shawn provides excellent service and the price of the service is very affordable compared to other landscaping companies. Highly recommended. Very efficient and hardworking and knowledgeable guy. Completed the work on time.

Duncan in Waterloo
Duncan in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Shawn

I had a really rough front lawn, Shawn finally got it all sorted for me and came in at $50 less than our agreed upon price! I couldn’t be happier with the service and result.

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Job was delayed and incomplete.

I agreed with shawn to put down sod on a specific date. He was unable to start on time. He then started the job 5 days later, it took him longer than expected and he did not fully complete it.

LizM in Scarborough
LizM in Scarborough

Sod Delivery

Great service, fair pricing and hard working. Shawn helped me with sod delivery to my home. He was helpful and knowledgable. I have recommended him to my friends and family.

Looking for Builders pros in Scarborough?