Best Choice Roofing

manna
manna
0 reviews Pickering, ON

New ashphalt shingles roofing

They came in and removed 2 layers of shingles and replaced with new on a 2000 sq ft house Mansard style roof in 1 1/2 days

Ruth B.
Ruth B.

fast service

Steven was one of the three roofing send by HomeStars, he came assessed the job gave me an estimate which I aproved and did an excellent job right on the spot, he also inspected the rest of the roof and fixed a small problem on the flat roof.

s_koach
s_koach

Shingled roof and replaced eavestrough

Prompt, fast , clean job. As with any job, inspect the work. They missed a few minor things that were immediately rectified, returning to my home to fix the issues.

rramalingam64
rramalingam64

Sincere and dedicated team. Knew what they were doing. Great team work. Kept the area clean throughout the entire work. No mess

Thank you for your review.

TorontoHappy
TorontoHappy

Reshingled roof

Pretty simple. They showed up on time, did the work well, answered all the questions and didnt overcharge. It's what I look for. I have actually recommended them to a friend who also needed to have their roof done.

Thank you and for the recommended us!

Lesley from Toronto
Lesley from Toronto

Excellent

Steve was excellent. Prompt, responsive and very accommodating. I live in a semi and I got a quote for the entire house and just my half. The crew were fantastic and FAST. Great job, very reasonable and perfectly cleaned up.

Thank you Lesley!

Nodir in Vaughan
Nodir in Vaughan

Roof replacement

I'm very satisfied with attention I received from Steven & Co. I requested quotes from multiple roofing companies, Steven stood out from everyone by his fast actions (fast estimate, fast meeting to decide on details, fast on booking the date of replacement). The price I paid is very reasonable, he gave me the best price too. I'm no roofing expert, but seems that the job was done well and most importantly - no leaks since replacement! Garbage was promptly cleaned up, except they missed my balcony (completely understandable though, it's not something that's very visible). Overall, I'm very satisfied and would recommend Steven & Co to others.

thank you for the review Nodir, I am very sorry that we didnt clean the Balcony. Please give a call any time if theres roofing problem in future, I will come back to fix.

Kerri
Kerri

Roof replacement

I was very pleased with Steven and his prompt responses to my questions. I appreciated him coming quickly as we were experiencing roof leaks. His team was efficient and professional. Would recommend this company! Kerri B, Toronto

Thank you so much, Kerei!

Talyanna in Toronto
Talyanna in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof shingles replacement

Very happy with the service: Steven was quick to respond and provide pricing and additional info. The project was scheduled within a week and completed on the said day despite scattered rain. Very importantly, at a very competitive price. No concerns. Would be pleased to recommend Best Choice Roofing.

thank you very much, Talyanna!

amac1743
amac1743

Best Choice roofing team where very professional, I was impress with how well they worked as a team. They protected my flower garden and cleaned up all debris and nail particles before they left. The price was very reasonable and I would definetly recommend best choice roofing, in fact i've already recommended them to 4 neighbors. Best choice thank you very much for the super great job.

You are very welcome, and thank you very much for the recommendation and review!

More about Best Choice Roofing

Best Choice Roofing undertakes in general contracting services to the commercial and industrial sectors, as well as individual residential works. Since 2000 our experienced roofing teams have established a solid reputation in the Greater Toronto Area, based on our "state of the art" quality work and customer service. Call us today for a Free estimate 647-709-2128 (Steven)