Best Choice Roofing

Reviews for Best Choice Roofing

TorontoHappy
TorontoHappy

Reshingled roof

Pretty simple. They showed up on time, did the work well, answered all the questions and didnt overcharge. It's what I look for. I have actually recommended them to a friend who also needed to have their roof done.

Thank you and for the recommended us!

Lesley from Toronto
Lesley from Toronto

Excellent

Steve was excellent. Prompt, responsive and very accommodating. I live in a semi and I got a quote for the entire house and just my half. The crew were fantastic and FAST. Great job, very reasonable and perfectly cleaned up.

Thank you Lesley!

Nodir in Vaughan
Nodir in Vaughan

Roof replacement

I'm very satisfied with attention I received from Steven & Co. I requested quotes from multiple roofing companies, Steven stood out from everyone by his fast actions (fast estimate, fast meeting to decide on details, fast on booking the date of replacement). The price I paid is very reasonable, he gave me the best price too. I'm no roofing expert, but seems that the job was done well and most importantly - no leaks since replacement! Garbage was promptly cleaned up, except they missed my balcony (completely understandable though, it's not something that's very visible). Overall, I'm very satisfied and would recommend Steven & Co to others.

thank you for the review Nodir, I am very sorry that we didnt clean the Balcony. Please give a call any time if theres roofing problem in future, I will come back to fix.

Kerri in Toronto
Kerri in Toronto

Roof replacement

I was very pleased with Steven and his prompt responses to my questions. I appreciated him coming quickly as we were experiencing roof leaks. His team was efficient and professional. Would recommend this company! Kerri B, Toronto

Thank you so much, Kerei!

Talyanna in Toronto
Talyanna in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof shingles replacement

Very happy with the service: Steven was quick to respond and provide pricing and additional info. The project was scheduled within a week and completed on the said day despite scattered rain. Very importantly, at a very competitive price. No concerns. Would be pleased to recommend Best Choice Roofing.

thank you very much, Talyanna!

tim in Toronto
tim in Toronto

Windstorm Roof Repairs

Best Choice Roofing
Markham
L3S 4M9

I contacted a number of roofers for myself and my neighbour to repair missing shingles due to the windstorm. Many companies would book a date and not show up. Best Choice was recommended to me and I contacted them on Home Stars. Steven was prompt in responding and answering any questions and quoted a reasonable price. He showed up right on time during the scheduled day and efficiently repaired missing shingles for me and my neighbours.

thank you Tim, I am very happy to be able to solve your problem.

Turab
Turab

Roof Replacement

Very friendly. Very quick. Cleaned up after the project. I would recommend Best Choice Roofing without hesitation.

thank you Turab!

enduro
enduro
1 review Whitby, ON

Roofing shingles and skylight replacement

All cru memebers nice and polite, job finished on time. Quality material used. I have recommended them many times. Price is always good.

Thank you, enduro!

kfahimi
kfahimi

Roof

Best choice great company came finished everything one day the guys were awesome couldn't find any better company then this Thanks best choice.

Thank you, Kfahimi.

jyeung3000
jyeung3000

Repair roof

Looked after the roofing promptly and efficiently and with courtesy. Would recommend to my friends.

Thank you!

More about Best Choice Roofing

Best Choice Roofing undertakes in general contracting services to the commercial and industrial sectors, as well as individual residential works. Since 2000 our experienced roofing teams have established a solid reputation in the Greater Toronto Area, based on our "state of the art" quality work and customer service. Call us today for a Free estimate 647-709-2128 (Steven)