Best Choice Roofing

Reviews for Best Choice Roofing

Deborah
Deborah

Roofing installation and repair

I am so pleased with the work that Stephen and his team did on our house! They were efficient, professional, and did an amazing job replacing our roof. I am so happy with their work that I would recommend them to anyone looking to get a new roof!

Thank you so much for the review and the business!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

New Roof Installation

Timely, detailed quote followed by quick one day installation. Very easy to work with. 10 year labour warranty. 10 pct deposit required.

I've gotten 2 roofs done by them so far. Would hire again.

roof replacement

Steven came in the morning to start the work and finished by the end of the day. Steven was in the job site entire day. Steven was very patient. he answered all my question. they did very good work, I would recommend Best Choice Roofing.

Roffjng

Best service- craftsmanship of work. Onyome snd jib done perfect. Highly recommended. Best coustomer service

replace gutters & Shingles

Steven was recommended by a friend, he did good work for him. Steven came to my house and offer me a quote and did my roof and gutter in a real good price compare to others. More importantly, he did the really good work for us, also did really good job on protecting the stuff around my house and the neighbors. Would really recommend them if anyone needed.

thank you for the review!

Peter in Kitchener
Peter in Kitchener

Shingles replaced - caused lots of damage

Steven convinced me they were reputable, and I even referred them to my neighbors. When they replaced the roof, they threw shingles all over the place.

DAMAGED front railing, marks all over side of house and eaves troph, broke branches off Japanese Maple tree, hit my BBQ and scratched patio door windows.

I chased him for months to fix these, and when they finally came around, they damaged the windows even more. Deep gouges and now more scratches as they tried to use some kind of rubbing compound.

Now he won't call me back! DO NOT USE THEM!!!

Roofing Service

Steven was very professional and knowledgeable in his field of work, he explained everything thoroughly to me before starting the job. The whole roof was finished within the day and the team left the site in a very clean condition.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Very fast and exllent work

they came on site in the morning and finished up every thing before evening. They clean up everything and picked up all the nails. They did very good job for my roof, i am very happy with the new roof i got.

manna
manna
0 reviews Pickering, ON

New ashphalt shingles roofing

They came in and removed 2 layers of shingles and replaced with new on a 2000 sq ft house Mansard style roof in 1 1/2 days

Ruth B.
Ruth B.

fast service

Steven was one of the three roofing send by HomeStars, he came assessed the job gave me an estimate which I aproved and did an excellent job right on the spot, he also inspected the rest of the roof and fixed a small problem on the flat roof.

More about Best Choice Roofing

Best Choice Roofing undertakes in general contracting services to the commercial and industrial sectors, as well as individual residential works. Since 2000 our experienced roofing teams have established a solid reputation in the Greater Toronto Area, based on our "state of the art" quality work and customer service. Call us today for a Free estimate 647-709-2128 (Steven)