HomeStars  >  Roofing in Markham  >  Best Choice Roofing

Talyanna in Toronto
Talyanna in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof shingles replacement

Very happy with the service: Steven was quick to respond and provide pricing and additional info. The project was scheduled within a week and completed on the said day despite scattered rain. Very importantly, at a very competitive price. No concerns. Would be pleased to recommend Best Choice Roofing.

thank you very much, Talyanna!

tim in Toronto
tim in Toronto

Windstorm Roof Repairs

I contacted a number of roofers for myself and my neighbour to repair missing shingles due to the windstorm. Many companies would book a date and not show up. Best Choice was recommended to me and I contacted them on Home Stars. Steven was prompt in responding and answering any questions and quoted a reasonable price. He showed up right on time during the scheduled day and efficiently repaired missing shingles for me and my neighbours.

thank you Tim, I am very happy to be able to solve your problem.

Turab
Turab

Roof Replacement

Very friendly. Very quick. Cleaned up after the project. I would recommend Best Choice Roofing without hesitation.

thank you Turab!

enduro
enduro
1 review Whitby, ON

Roofing shingles and skylight replacement

All cru memebers nice and polite, job finished on time. Quality material used. I have recommended them many times. Price is always good.

Thank you, enduro!

kfahimi
kfahimi

Roof

Best choice great company came finished everything one day the guys were awesome couldn't find any better company then this Thanks best choice.

Thank you, Kfahimi.

jyeung3000
jyeung3000

Repair roof

Looked after the roofing promptly and efficiently and with courtesy. Would recommend to my friends.

Thank you!

marymonaco
marymonaco

Roof shingled

Amazing customer service ! Best Choice Roofing contacted me within a day after requesting a quote for new shingles. Best Choice Roofing's price was very fair and 3 day's later my roof look's new again. Courteous, prompt, great service. I would highly recommended Best Choice Roofing. I am a very happy customer :)

thank you for your review, I am also very happy to provide the service to you!

samkhadera
samkhadera

Am Very Satisfied with The After Sales Services provided by Best Roofing. Prompt action. Thanks a lot guys. Great Job.

Tank you!

Jone L.
Jone L.

roofing

This company was very polite , efficient and professional.
The job was completed on time and the area was cleaned up properly. I have no negative comments, I am very satisfied.

Thank you for hired us to do your roof and for the review.

More about Best Choice Roofing

Best Choice Roofing undertakes in general contracting services to the commercial and industrial sectors, as well as individual residential works. Since 2000 our experienced roofing teams have established a solid reputation in the Greater Toronto Area, based on our "state of the art" quality work and customer service. Call us today for a Free estimate 647-709-2128 (Steven)