JR Renovations

JR Renovations

Reviews for JR Renovations

0 reviews , ON

Washroom renovation

JR renovations was a great surprise to me.
It only took a couple of hours to JR team arrive at my door after our first call.
They gave me a detailed quote on the other day and the project followed the timeline.
I can not picture a better result.

Tanks!!!

Mitch in Toronto
Mitch in Toronto

small tile project

The was a small tile job. We decided to switch (a small room) from carpet to tile... Junior is a man of his word. He showed up when he said, he did the job when he said and he charged what he said. It probably took him a bit longer than he thought but he didn't complain and/or ask for more money. Really was a pleasure.

Many thanks Mitch !, It was a pleasure to make work for you.

G.J.V Martins

Rafael in Toronto

Demolition and replacement of tiles in kitchen and washroom

G.J.V. Martins is an amazing and courtesy professional. The service was done before the schedule. He is such a trustworthy person that I gave him my apartment keys. I highly recommend his services! Don't hesitate to contact him.

thank you very much Rafael!!!

G.J.V Martins

More about JR Renovations

Welcome to JR Renovations. We provide a full range of services including Tile and Stone Installation, Demolition Services, and Bathroom Renovations. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We're looking forward to working with you.