Draft Control Heating & Cooling

Gas Line Installation
Embrun ON K0A 1W0
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Embrun  >  Draft Control Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Draft Control Heating & Cooling

jandolfatto
jandolfatto

Replaced AC

Selim is excellent and honest. He was very good in letting me know what my options are and what his opinion was based on hi experience. I trust him.

Shelley in Toronto
Shelley in Toronto
2 reviews Clarence Creek, ON

Replace A/C

Selim was prompt, honest and worked around my schedule. Gave estimate on repair of old unit and recommendations on new units that fit well with our budget. Came in at what he quoted. Well done Draft Control. A+

Oren
Oren

Furnace repair

Selim was extremely professional and worked quickly around my schedule. He got the job done at exactly the time he said he would and the final bill was exactly what was estimated. A+++++++ would break my furnace and call him again

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! Client satisfaction is what we strive for.

crump
crump
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Air conditioner installation, service and furnace maintenance

Selim, the furnace/air conditioning service expert is very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. On the most recent job he conducted an overall service for the air conditioner for a very reasonable rate. He also provided excellent advice for preventative maintenance and fixed an unrelated problem with the furnace. I would highly recommend Selim!

Client satisfaction is so important to us. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

Scott C.
Scott C.
1 review , ON

Furnace repair

My furnace broke down and within a few hours of the initial call to Draft Control I was back up and running.

Thank you Scott! We are just happy we were able to get your heat back on as quickly as possible.

mcornellier
mcornellier
1 review Embrun, ON

Furnace service

It was time for my annual service and I was not disappointed. I received great advice on how to take care of my HVAC products.

We strive for excellence and appreciate the positive feedback.

arabica
arabica
1 review Ottawa, ON

Furnca Service and repair.

Very knowledgeable, reliable and professional service. The owner is great to deal with, accomodating and professional. Would not hesitate to recommend to friends and neighbours.

Thank you for the positive feedback. We strive to always do the best.

Kershan Bulsara from Ottawa
Kershan Bulsara from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replacement of furnace

I've used Draft Control Heating and Cooling a few times now and it's been a pleasure. Selim always assesses the work and gives me a call to let me know what was involved and the cost. I've replaced two furnaces already and have had many service calls done on multiple properties. I highly recommend to others! Thanks!

Thank you for your positive review. We are always happy to hear that our clients are please with our services.

More about Draft Control Heating & Cooling

Welcome to Draft Control Heating and Cooling. Draft Control's founder, Selim Ghanem, has been working as a heating and cooling specialist for over 14 years.Having previously worked at a number of Ottawa’s largest HVAC companies, where he was a top-rated technician and customer service specialist, Selim decided it was time to bring that knowledge and experience to his customers directly, so he founded Draft Control. Our services are: furnace, air conditioner, water heater, BBQ Gasline, Gas Fireplace, Pool Heater, and Boilers.

Call us today to book your appointment. We look forward to working with you.