Next Level Concrete Ltd

Sherwood Park AB T8H 0N9
Next Level Concrete Ltd

Reviews for Next Level Concrete Ltd

Driveway replacement

We called at almost the last minute with a huge request to get a driveway done before our daughter's wedding reception. Trevor found the time in his schedule and the driveway was completed as promised.

It was really great doing this driveway for you and Chuck! Thanks for the business!

marshkelly
marshkelly

Back yard patio/sidewalk

Completed work on backyard patio before time stated and within 10% of budget. Very flexible with design and accommodating to minor changes. Overall very sastified - a bit of a mess at times but I guess that’s to be expected with concrete work - windy day and neighbors didn’t appreciate the concrete dust blowing everywhere. Concrete not perfect but just minor imperfections 8.5/10 for esthetics. Clint was awesome with his layout and followed through on any changes and requests. Trevor was quick to respond and stayed on top of the job.

Thank-you for taking the time to review us. It was a challenging project that turned out great. You were awesome to work with too!

Derek in Sherwood Park
Derek in Sherwood Park

Stamped Concrete

Trevor and his crew did a great job on my back patio and fire pit area, I love how the border contrasts the main colour! I’d have no problem recommending next level concrete to anyone who asks.

Thank-you Derek. It was a pleasure doing your work.

brycelaveck
brycelaveck
1 review Edmonton, AB

Patio and side walkway

I removed the deck and wanted a patio and replace the stones walkway with concrete. Trevor gave me a fair price and they started the project. He made some recommendations which were great. The project turned out better than I thought.
I have since referred him to several friends.

It was a really great project. We all had fun creating the masterpiece. You were really easy to deal with and everything went super smooth..

Here are your project photos:

Peter K in Sherwood Park
Peter K in Sherwood Park

SIDEWALKS, DRIVEWAY, RV PAD AND PATIO

I was very fortunate to find someone like Next Level Concrete to take care of my crumbling sidewalks. They did a superb job, with very friendly hard working staff. Since then they did two more jobs for me, my driveway and RV pad / patio. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of concrete work.

Thank-you Peter! You are a great guy to work for!

1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Patio and sidewalk in stamped concrete

Next Level Concrete is superb! Next Level Concrete did an excellent job removing an old patio and putting in a new one. Trevor was professional, efficient and knowledgeable. He got the job done quickly and left no mess. It is a beautiful patio and sidewalk....the envy of all the neighbours! Next Level Concrete was wonderful to deal with. Trevor is personable and easy to communicate with. Expectations and budget were right on. It was a great price for superior work and service. I highly recommend Trevor and Next Level Concrete! 5 stars !!

Thank-you so much for the great review!

Doug C. in Sherwood Park
Doug C. in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Excellent work and great team to work with

I contracted Trevor at Next Level Concrete to install a stamped, colored, poured concrete patio around three sides of my home and never regretted it for a minute. The team were on time every day, they took great care of the grounds around the work area and were helpful in developing options for the design and pattern for the work. The end product was perfect and it came in on time and on budget. Often with concrete cracking is an issue but through the appropriate use of rebar, good ground preparation and taking the time to do it right, after two years from the first pour it is not an issue I face. The few hairline cracks that formed are to be expected over such a large area and are easily managed with the appropriate sealant. The total area I had done exceeded 3,000 sq ft and was done over a two year period, yet Trevor was able to perfectly match the stains and stamps so the time between pours would never be noticed. In the second year the work not only required pouring the patio but also some significant repairs to a pony wall and stairs but Next Level came through with flying colors. I would recommend these folks to anyone who want a quality product done dependably.

It is always a pleasure working for you and I look forward to the next time.

Don in Edmonton
Don in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Driveway Replacement Done Flawlessly

Our driveway was in terrible shape and needed to be repaired however in could not be fixed. We called Next level Concrete and the team constructed a new brushed finish driveway in days. They came on time and there were no extra charges. I can also say they were easy to get along with and they cleaned up after themselves. After two years our driveway is still in mint condition. Thank you and great job boys!

We couldn't be happier helping you out and we are so happy your driveway is holding up well.

Private User reviews Legal, AB

Garage pad construction

These guys did a great job from start to finish on our garage pad. They were very professional and hardworking. The price came in really good too. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to others.

Thanks for the great review!

More about Next Level Concrete Ltd

Over 12 years in business with a A+ accredited rating from BBB doing residential and commercial concrete in Edmonton area.

Driveways, patios, garage pads and sidewalks. Finishes include broom finish, stamped concrete and exposed aggregate.