Next Level Concrete Ltd

Reviews for Next Level Concrete Ltd

Derek in Sherwood Park
Derek in Sherwood Park

Stamped Concrete

Trevor and his crew did a great job on my back patio and fire pit area, I love how the border contrasts the main colour! I’d have no problem recommending next level concrete to anyone who asks.

Thank-you Derek. It was a pleasure doing your work.

brycelaveck
brycelaveck

Patio and side walkway

I removed the deck and wanted a patio and replace the stones walkway with concrete. Trevor gave me a fair price and they started the project. He made some recommendations which were great. The project turned out better than I thought.
I have since referred him to several friends.

It was a really great project. We all had fun creating the masterpiece. You were really easy to deal with and everything went super smooth..

Here are your project photos:

Peter K in Sherwood Park
Peter K in Sherwood Park

SIDEWALKS, DRIVEWAY, RV PAD AND PATIO

I was very fortunate to find someone like Next Level Concrete to take care of my crumbling sidewalks. They did a superb job, with very friendly hard working staff. Since then they did two more jobs for me, my driveway and RV pad / patio. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of concrete work.

Thank-you Peter! You are a great guy to work for!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Patio and sidewalk in stamped concrete

Next Level Concrete is superb! Next Level Concrete did an excellent job removing an old patio and putting in a new one. Trevor was professional, efficient and knowledgeable. He got the job done quickly and left no mess. It is a beautiful patio and sidewalk....the envy of all the neighbours! Next Level Concrete was wonderful to deal with. Trevor is personable and easy to communicate with. Expectations and budget were right on. It was a great price for superior work and service. I highly recommend Trevor and Next Level Concrete! 5 stars !!

Thank-you so much for the great review!

Doug C. in Sherwood Park
Doug C. in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Excellent work and great team to work with

I contracted Trevor at Next Level Concrete to install a stamped, colored, poured concrete patio around three sides of my home and never regretted it for a minute. The team were on time every day, they took great care of the grounds around the work area and were helpful in developing options for the design and pattern for the work. The end product was perfect and it came in on time and on budget. Often with concrete cracking is an issue but through the appropriate use of rebar, good ground preparation and taking the time to do it right, after two years from the first pour it is not an issue I face. The few hairline cracks that formed are to be expected over such a large area and are easily managed with the appropriate sealant. The total area I had done exceeded 3,000 sq ft and was done over a two year period, yet Trevor was able to perfectly match the stains and stamps so the time between pours would never be noticed. In the second year the work not only required pouring the patio but also some significant repairs to a pony wall and stairs but Next Level came through with flying colors. I would recommend these folks to anyone who want a quality product done dependably.

It is always a pleasure working for you and I look forward to the next time.

Don in Edmonton
Don in Edmonton

Driveway Replacement Done Flawlessly

Our driveway was in terrible shape and needed to be repaired however in could not be fixed. We called Next level Concrete and the team constructed a new brushed finish driveway in days. They came on time and there were no extra charges. I can also say they were easy to get along with and they cleaned up after themselves. After two years our driveway is still in mint condition. Thank you and great job boys!

We couldn't be happier helping you out and we are so happy your driveway is holding up well.

1 review Legal, AB

Garage pad construction

These guys did a great job from start to finish on our garage pad. They were very professional and hardworking. The price came in really good too. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to others.

Thanks for the great review!

Tim in Edmonton
Tim in Edmonton

Exposed Aggregate Driveway

Next Level Concrete came in and ripped out our old driveway and replaced it with a gorgeous exposed aggregate driveway, sidewalks and steps. The quality of work was exceptional and the workers were polite and kept the workplace safe and clean. Additionally we hired the same team to construct a broom finish sidewalk beside our house and again the work was done very well and it was quite affordable compared to their competition. I strongly recommend using this talented team to others that need concrete work done.

Thanks for the super solid review Tim!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Expect to pay for more than Trevor's quote

Trevor seemed like a great guy at first. He quoted us $8000 for a 22x24 ft concrete garage pad. We agreed to sign the contract. As soon as the work is started and the road crush was being laid, he calls my husband to say that they need another truck of road crush, which is $300. Ok, not very pleased that he doesn't know how much road crush is required when he's probably done plenty of concrete pads, but we agreed to the $300. About a day later, Trevor calls again stating that he needs another $1000 for road crush. We were furious. And when we called to get an explanation of why his price does not reflect the quote, Trevor became completely unprofessional. He said he doesn't need to explain why more road crush is needed, this is the way it is sometimes, and hung up on me when I had more questions. We ended up reaching him later that evening and said we'll pay him 50% but do not want him to complete the job - at this point we no longer trusted Trevor. He threatened to take us to court, so we obliged to pay the now $9300 concrete job ($1300 above the quote). After the job was finished, all of the road crush was seeping out from underneath the concrete. Also, the workers left cigarette butts and NAILS scattered all over the place. What a way to say thank-you to your customer for overcharging them. I don't take lightly to businesses that overcharge, behave rudely, hang up on you, then can't even finish the job properly or clean up remaining supplies. We picked up 45 nails, and my husband purchased $100 in mortar cement to seal the road crush.
Just some addition information: we had ASAP Garage build our garage. Greg at ASAP does concrete and garages - he has reasonable prices, is kind, and does fantastic work. Hire great people like Greg over unprofessional contractors like Trevor. Looks like Trevor has lots of negative reviews so hopefully mine and all the others will help in your selection.

The extra $1300 was for rebar, crush, and concrete for an apron extension to the asphalt alleyway. Your husband made a mistake thinking the property line and the alley were at the same place. I have the signed documents from your husband proving this. Sorry you were not kept in the loop during our correspondence. Regarding the rest of what you said it is untrue.

More about Next Level Concrete Ltd

Over 12 years in business with a A+ accredited rating from BBB doing residential and commercial concrete in Edmonton area.

Driveways, patios, garage pads and sidewalks. Finishes include broom finish, stamped concrete and exposed aggregate.