Dead Level Construction Group LTD

Dick &.
Dick &.
1 review Langley, BC

Kitchen Renovaton

We started with a 45 year old kitchen and have ended up with a masterpiece thanks to Dead Level Construction and Dead Level Electrical. Our main contacts for this project were Ryan and Freddy. What can I say these two gentlemen are AWESOME, both extremely knowledgeable and talented. Ryan was on top of the construction side and nothing phased him, and subject matter expert who is extremely good at multitasking. As with any project little problems or concerns presented and Ryan handled all of them with grace and patience. All of his crews were polite, on time and cleaned up nicely each and every day. What more could you ask for.

Freddy the master electrician and his able assistant Adam worked wonders with our old electrical system and brought us into the modern age with plugs that don't pop each time we plug something in and lighting that is a breath of fresh air. These two are hard working dedicated professionals who take great pride in their work, they keep you in the picture each day as to progress and give you an idea of what the next day holds. Can't say enough good things about them.

If you are planning on a renovation and cherish your home as we do then look no farther than Dead Level Construction Group and give Bob a call, he will be in touch quickly, give you a estimate and let you know when the work will start. And they keep to their word. Great people and a great company.

Deryck
Deryck
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Deck replacemement and redesign

First, there are not enough words to describe the professionalism and skills of the entire Dead Level crew. They always arrived as scheduled and on time. Their work was flawless. The tasks of the day were well planned and executed with care and attention to detail. Bob did the initial estimate and collaborated with us every step of the way. His knowledge and experience assisted this process resulting in a well planned project. Ryan, the project manager, was always available to us and provided estimates for a couple of additional projects as they arose. Andy, project foreman, Robert and Niles formed the daily crew and impressed with their skills and dedication to the work. They are all highly dedicated and committed to Dead Level and worked hard at conveying their loyalty to the company and to the customer. Always friendly and approachable, this group was fun to have around and did a great job for us. Others, such as the Duradek guy, gas guy, and the stucco guy were equally as committed to Dead Level and customer as the full time employees.
I would not hesitate to use Dead Level for other home projects, and I would certainly recommend them to others who are considering projects such as this. Thank you to Dead Level for a job well done.

dallasandanna
dallasandanna
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Concrete install

Professional talented personnel throughout entire project with results beyond our expectations. Easy to speak with point person (Ryan) eventhough I didn't have prior knowledge of concrete pouring processes.

We are so very pleased to hear you are happy! Thank you for being so great to work with!

carolines
carolines
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Damaged vinyl on the Sundeck

I called Bob Delaney as I had a few cuts and scrapes on the vinyl on my deck. We had a discussion on the phone and it sounded like I would have to get the vinyl replaced as patching the vinyl may have been a bad option. Bob was great to deal with any ended up giving me some advice on how to fix the deck without having to replace all of the vinyl. I was very impressed as he could have told me that I need to redo the whole back and I would have gone ahead with that. Bob you are in a stand-up guy and I thank you for your honesty. I will definitely refer you to as many people as I can. Caroline Sawatzky

It was my pleasure and thank you for calling Dead Level, glad we're able to help.

mhultman63
mhultman63

Rot repair

Repaired exterior wood rot.
Compared to other contractors, Dead Level contracting was the best contractor that I have hired recently. If I to have more work done, I would use them again

Thank you for the kind words and would be a pleasure to work for you again.

Salim
Salim
0 reviews White Rock, BC

Repairing exterior wall and deck

Professional, Timely & Courteous. Will use Dead Level Construction Group LTD's service again in the future, if required.

Glad you are happy and thank you for being so great to work for!! True pleasure.

K a.
K a.
0 reviews White Rock, BC

Vinyl deck and glass railings

This company was very professional starting with the estimation process through to delivery of the work. They responded to every call or email quickly and proactively kept us informed of product delays or weather issues impacting the work. The crews involved were fantastic! Polite, friendly, attention to detail and took time to answer our questions. The job site was cleaned daily for the 5 week project. At the end of the project every issue raised (very few) was immediately resolved. Highly recommend these guys for worry free renovations.

Thank you very very much for the kind words

Gord J.
Gord J.
0 reviews Langley, BC

Retaining wall and privacy fence

The job was done on time and on budget and looks great. Dead Level employees are very personable.

Very happy, you are happy!
You were an absolute pleasure to work for

Jennyattheblock in Maple Ridge
Jennyattheblock in Maple Ridge
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Deck Renovation

The work crew were professional, clean and courteous. They would stop and answer any and all my questions when the Project Manager was not on sight, always being sure to let me know that some things Ryan would have to look at first. The Project Manager Ryan was always available to answer questions even if he was at a different site on a particular day. The work trucks and trailers were all clean and neat which gave me confidence that they were skilled and able to do a decent job. I felt their workmanship was good and in my case the rep. from Duradek came out to see the installation of the vinyl. He told me that in his opinion they had done an excellent job on the install. I was very pleased with the finished product and would recommend them.

You were a pleasure to work for and thank you for the kind words

Kevin & Nauja
Kevin & Nauja
0 reviews Langley, BC

Deck, Patio, Storage & Drainage Project

What started out as a dream deck and patio became reality! From the beginning of the design process we were blown away by how Dave could take our “general” ideas and thoughts and transform them into something so special and grand.

From that point it was in the hands of Bob, Ryan and the whole Dead Level team. They were nothing less than professional and courteous the entire time. They were always willing to answer any of our questions along the way – of which we had many! The crew was always on time and the job site was neat & tidy throughout the entire project. We have pets and they really took care when having to work around them. We so much appreciated their attention to detail throughout the entire project – we truly felt that the whole crew had our best interests in mind always. Their workmanship and finishing touches keep putting a smile on our faces. In addition, they were respectful and conscientious towards our neighbours as well.

We certainly had some hurdles along the way (a pre-existing drainage issue for example) and Ryan and the team were able to tackle them and come up with solutions. To say that our expectations were met would be an understatement.

Thank you Dead Level for everything and we will not hesitate to call for our next project or to recommend to family and friends.

Well to be honest this is very overwhelming, and truly breathtaking. The feeling is absolutely mutual. This project definitely had its challenges, which made it that much more fun. And to know how much time you spend enjoying it, makes it that much more amazing. Thank you again!