EMS Movers

Great moving experiencd with EMS

EMS Movers
Peterborough
K9J 1Z2

Have used EMS twice in the past month, once to move from a storage unit and a second time to move from the place I have been living to my new home. Greg and his two helpers were fast, efficient and very careful. They moved my very heavy and delicate piano and showed their expertise in this aspect of moving. They were also very pleasant, easy to talk to -- even fun. Both moves went very smoothly, were completed much faster than I expected and the costs were reasonable. I recommend EMS Movers highly!

Ginny in Peterborough
Ginny in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Fantastic Calm Effortless Movers

Absolutely excellent moving experience. The two people (Greg and Mario) were fantastic! Personable, relaxing, efficient, kind, careful and just simply very nice guys! It really was a great experience and would recommend them highly. Professional trustworthy company. Thanks again!~ Ginny
ps side note, very competitively prices. Very pleased!

Harold in T.O.
Harold in T.O.
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Moving from Peterborough to Toronto

My wife and I couldn't have been happier with our move and that's why I decided to take the time to write a very positive review for this company.

I called Greg for an estimate and we agreed a date and time for him to show up to my parent's place to see what we needed moving. We had enough furniture to furnish a 4 bedroom home. He came by and glanced through the items we needed moved to a home in Toronto.

A couple days later I received the quote which I was extremely pleased with and one that was far less than many of the other reputable movers in Peterborough. I didn't want any surprises and asked for a complete price quote which Greg provided.

On moving day, Greg, Corey, and Luke showed up and went to work. They filled up both their trailers and we met them in Toronto.

This is where they really went to work. They moved everything into every room of the house including a heavy treadmill to the basement and a piano, beds and dressers to the second floor.

They also agreed to pick up additional items I had at a different location close by. They worked tirelessly and kept a smile on their face til the very end.

I know a lot of people, just as I feel a sense of anxiety when looking for movers. Well, my wife I had the greatest experience and are glad to share it with everyone.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Peterborough?