Unimaster Appliances & Food Equipment Services

Reviews for Unimaster Appliances & Food Equipment Services

ukerin
ukerin
0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

dishwasher repair and fan hood repair

Very efficient. Alex, the repair person, showed up when he said he would. Did the work well. Friendly and courteous.

Thank you so much for your good review! To provide a great service it`s our goal!

Inna in Mississauga
Inna in Mississauga
1 review Richmond, BC

Highly recommended - Oven repair, washer/dryer, microwave and washing machine testing

Top notch service! Highly recommend. Efficient, punctual, highly professional and honest. Customer service was great, they accommodated my busy schedule and sent me a reminder in advance of my appointment. Alex’s professionalism, punctuality and honest evaluation made this transaction very easy and painless. Would recommend to anyone!

Dear Inna!Your feedback is very important and heart warming to read. We are happy
to have been able to provide satisfactory service to you as it is our highest priority and
we will be happy to service you when needed again!

Lika V.
Lika V.
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Oven repair

I got the most amazing service from Unimaster; professional, quick and efficient. The technician was very friendly, he fixed my oven in no time and even suggested how I can keep my appliances last longer. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is looking for reliable repair services. A job well done, guys! :)

Thank you so much for your feedback, our customer satisfaction is our highest priority! We will be happy to serve you in the future!

Happy c.
Happy c.
0 reviews Langley, BC

Washer repair

The technician came to the house within the hour on a Friday night and finished within an hour. Very fast, efficient, and informative. Was kind enough to offer me a coupon discount of 10%. Great service!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Unimaster appliances & Food equipment services. It's very important to us to know that we made your experience with us such a positive one!

Ana
Ana
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Washing Machine

Technician called right away and came right on time. Found item stuck in my drain on washing machine. Great service.

Hi Ana, Thank you so much for your good words! To provide a great service it`s our goal!

boris
boris
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

oven repair

I called to see if they can send me a technician the same day. I was lucky the technician came after 3 hours. the service was professional and clean, the technician had the part with him so I did not have to wait a few days. and these guys are local I definitely will call them again

Thank you Unimaster!

Thank you!

More about Unimaster Appliances & Food Equipment Services

Unimaster is a proud Canadian company and created a niche for itself by providing top-notch home appliances repair and commercial food equipment services all over the Lower Mainland from Lion’s Bay to Chilliwack and covers all the cities in between.

The company is a licensed and bonded British Columbian gas contractor.

Unimaster’s techs are trusted and licensed gas equipment & electrical appliances repair professionals who service all brands of ovens, stoves, steamers, cooktops, ranges, dishwashers, dryers, washers and fridges.

The good reputation that company has maintained over the years is enough proof that Unimaster committed and determined to provide the best home and commercial appliances repair, maintenance and installation services all the time.

Appliance Repair
Refrigerators repair, Cooktops repair, Ovens repair, Dishwasher repair, Garbage disposal unit repair, Freezer repair, Fridge repair, Stove repair, Washer repair, Dryer repair, Kitchen appliance repair, And more!
Amana, Asko, Beaumark, Bosch, Blue star, Bosch, DCS, Decor, Danby, Electrolux, Fagor, Fisher & Paykel, Frigidaire, GE, Hot point, KitchenAid, Samsung, Viking, whirlpool, Thermador, Miele, Maytag, LG, Kenmore, Jenn-Air, Blomberg, and more.
Cash, Credit, Debit, Cheque, E-transfer