Fences & Gates

Nurse, m.
Nurse, m.
1 review Whitby, ON

Deck building

Nabeel and his team were fantastic! Professional and paid attention to all the details! They kept to their timeline and persevered despite battling swarms of May flies. They gave me a deck that's the envy of the street and I can finally utilize my outdoor space to it's full potential. I would definitely recommend Nabeel's team.

Thank you very much for your kind words Gilatha! This project wouldn't have gone as smooth as it did if it weren't for your accommodating attitude and decisiveness. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your deck. We look forward to working with you again.

elshammahashraf
elshammahashraf

Backyard fence

Extremely professional, prompt and friendly. Job very well done.
Work completed on time as per schedule.

Thank you so much for your business as well as your kind words my friend! It was indeed a pleasure to work with you Ashraf and we look forward to working with you again! You know our line of contact is always open to you, so please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Burhan Tahir in Etobicoke
Burhan Tahir in Etobicoke

Landscaping & Deck

Amazing service by Nabeel and his team! I needed a brand new deck as my old one rotted out. Nabeel used his expertise to get pressure treated wood and used joyce hangers to ensure the deck was safe and built to last! I definitely would recommend ND Contracting to others and you can come by anytime to check my property that Nabeel did, please contact Nabeel for viewings. Thanks Nabeel and the team!

Mr. Tahir, thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you're happy with our workmanship. We look forward to working with you again! Please let us know if you have any further questions.

nikigl
nikigl
1 review Pickering, ON

Privacy Fence

Excellent communication, quality work and fantastic customer service. It was a pleasure working with ND Contracting from start to finish. Job was done with quality materials, on schedule and as per agreement. We even got updates as the work was underway while we were out! Came back to check quality after 30 days. Our fence looks great!

Hi Niki,

Thank you so much for your gratitude. It's great clients such as yourself that help us to propel forward in this competitive market. It was indeed a pleasure to work with you. If ever you should have a question or concern regarding your fence or any other matter, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help!

Nabeel Dar

barbcaldwell
barbcaldwell
1 review Ajax, ON

Backyard fence

The contractor was very professional. He took away all the old fencing, cleaned up all the dirt and rocks that get everywhere as a result of this kind of job and left me with a beautiful new fence that I am thrilled with. Sturdy construction job that will probably outlive me. Thanks so much Nabeel.

Thank You very much for your business Barb! You were better than great. Very hospitable, Welcoming, Decisive, Courteous and Respectful and I'll take that over a million dollars. It was truly an excellent experience for myself and my team from start to finish. We're all very grateful! Thank you!

Hani
Hani

Fence

Nabeel did my fence. They were proffecional,used top quality product,they finished the job on time,
I would definitely recommend ND contractors to my friends.
Job well done.
Thanks

Thank you so much for your business Hani. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family!

More about ND Contracting

We are in the business of Construction. We offer a diverse collection of services including: Deck & Fence Construction, Sheds, Pergolas, Gazebos, Hardwood Flooring, Tiling, Backsplash, Cabinets And Countertops including Custom Built-ins, Custom Home Framing, Basement Renovation, Home Staging, Interlocking, Plain/Stamped Concrete Paving And More!