HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Mississauga  >  ND Contracting

barbcaldwell
barbcaldwell
1 review Ajax, ON

Backyard fence

The contractor was very professional. He took away all the old fencing, cleaned up all the dirt and rocks that get everywhere as a result of this kind of job and left me with a beautiful new fence that I am thrilled with. Sturdy construction job that will probably outlive me. Thanks so much Nabeel.

Thank You very much for your business Barb! You were better than great. Very hospitable, Welcoming, Decisive, Courteous and Respectful and I'll take that over a million dollars. It was truly an excellent experience for myself and my team from start to finish. We're all very grateful! Thank you!

Hani
Hani

Fence

Nabeel did my fence. They were proffecional,used top quality product,they finished the job on time,
I would definitely recommend ND contractors to my friends.
Job well done.
Thanks

Thank you so much for your business Hani. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family!

More about ND Contracting

We are in the business of Construction. We offer a diverse collection of services including: Deck & Fence Construction, Sheds, Pergolas, Gazebos, Hardwood Flooring, Tiling, Backsplash, Cabinets And Countertops including Custom Built-ins, Custom Home Framing, Basement Renovation, Home Staging, Interlocking, Plain/Stamped Concrete Paving And More!