Cordero Glass Company

Reviews for Cordero Glass Company

Vesna L.
Vesna L.

Entry door glass replacement

I was pleased with the quality and the efficiency of the job. I was looking around for some time for a company to change the glass with a custom made ironwork. The work was done on time as promised and very professional. I'm very pleased that I hired Cordero Glass for this project.

Thank you so much, was a pleasure help you out on your project.

renbellot
renbellot
1 review Cambridge, ON

Glass railings

Amazing work very professional n right on time with great customer services I’ll recommend this business

Thanks , we glad you like our work, was a pleasure to help you with your railing.

More about Cordero Glass Company

We are a Glass Company Specialized in Commercial and Residential Custom Projects of all Kind, guaranteeing a professional and high quality work.