Tuit Tasks

Reviews for Tuit Tasks

L in Mississauga
L in Mississauga

Exterior wood repair

Hired Dan based on recommendations. He presents himself as a knowledgeable man however, very poor communication. He quoted me price and we both agreed to the details of the job beforehand. When he came to do the job, he did a fraction of what was promised/discussed. When contacted in regards to finishing what was promised, he argued back and forth denying anything was 'missed' and blamed it on 'poor communication' and said for what I originally asked for (and he agreed to do) I should have paid him ALOT more. When I practically begged him to come and finished one piece of the project that was missed, he sent someone else who messed up the original mixup even more. He basically says his knowledge is worth alot more than what I paid...which is the price he gave me. Very disappointed.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Painting,bathroom make over

Dan gives you nothing but the best high quality work.
He is an efficient worker and always on time for his jobs. Always leaves the job so spotless it was like he was never there
I have never had Such great work done in my house
I would recommend Tuti Task to anyone I know.

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Mississauga?