GPower Cleaning Services

GPower Cleaning Services

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for GPower Cleaning Services

Impeccable Service

They leave my home spotless! The workers are quiet, efficient and do a throrough job of not only cleaning, but arranging little things in a way that makes complete sense. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs cleaning services.

Cindy Buzz
Cindy Buzz

Great customer service

His team cleaned all 3 floors spotless from top to bottom. GP was on site to walk his team through the initial clean and pitched in to ensure it’s done on a time. He’s personal touch and customer service is top notch!

review

excellent service with detailed attention all necesities best costumer service very well managed very well timed

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

GP Power is excellent

I am highly recommending GP Cleaning Services. GP takes on the task in a highly professional manner. He is such a pleasant individual to speak with.

I was so satisfied with the cleaning service. They cleaned everything. The bathrooms look like new, and the kitchen didn’t have a single spot.

I’ll definitely be using this company again.

Mike from Toronto
Mike from Toronto

House move out cleaning

Tenants moved out, walls and kitchen were a mess. GPower Cleaning was available and used our requirements list to clean in one half day. Kept me up to date. Worth the price to get pros.

AI
AI

Bi weekly home cleaning

My home has never felt so fresh and clean. I love that they use only natural cleaning products. There are no chemical after smells and I feel confident that my kids can walk around right after they clean.

Natural products are a must for us too! Safe for your family and our GPower family. Always happy to help!

Hugo
Hugo

Incredible service

Great cleaning service. A very thorough crew that are incredibly friendly and detail oriented. We highly recommend GPower to others who are looking to free up some time to spend with your family.

siennatorreja in Oakville
siennatorreja in Oakville

Superb Excellent Cleaning Company Oakville

The Gpower personnel are professional, friendly, flexible and care about their clients. The products used are not toxic or damaging as most store bought are. I recommend Gpower to friends and acquaintances all the time because I know they will be as happy with their wonderful staff and products as I have been. Do yourself a favor, hire Gpower and you will love them as much as we do!”

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Perfect Service

The entire team was able to help me with very short notice i cant thank them enough for all the work they did.

I will call them again.

Happy to help!

HW
HW

Thorough and Thoughtful, Affordable

G Power was recommended by a colleague in the area. Gianpiero came and did a detailed walk through to provide an appropriate estimate, which was $50+ cheaper than other companies were charging (and more in keeping with our previous cleaner).

We registered for a deal where we committed to 6 cleans and got the first clean as a deep clean at regular cost. It took them only 3 hours to do a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house (~2200 sq ft) and they cleaned it top to bottom, including windowsills, baseboards, windows, inside fridge and oven. I was very impressed.

But the best was that I unexpectedly had to leave the house before they came due to an ER visit for my toddler, and had to leave the dinner/breakfast dishes in the sink uncleaned. Not only did they unload the clean dishes from my dishwasher and put them away, but they also put the dirty ones away and ran another load in the dishwasher. It was So nice to come home to a clean house and clean dishes after a long day at the ER with my son.

Thank you for all your work and thoughtfulness!

Thank you so much for the kids words! We have kids of our own and we know the feeling of having to go to the ER. Anything to reduce the stress. We are happy to help!

More about GPower Cleaning Services

All of our employees are put through a rigid screening process, receive professional training, and continuing education in quality and personal development.
We only use high quality, natural, and nontoxic professional cleaning products to clean your home, and we offer a 100 percent money-back guarantee on every single cleaning!
We now operate under strict Health Guidelines that ensure the safety of our clients and employees, including frequent handwashing, health checks, and usage of masks and gloves.
We also are Cleaning for a Reason partner, a charity that provides FREE house cleanings to women battling cancer.

You can also visit us online at www.gpower.ca

GPower's got your back!