Zat Solutions Ltd

Reviews for Zat Solutions Ltd

Jeffrey1201
Jeffrey1201

coffee shop renovation

Very great job. Friendly team.
They gave us so much professional suggestion for how to make the place looks better. All the work was well planned and finish on time. Really like the detail they did for us.
Highly recommend.

z9zhou
z9zhou
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Entire basement

I have full confidence in Zat from previous projects, so I gave him my entire unfinished basement to build.
He did the interior design and bought the high quality materials, saved me from hiring an expensive designer or a supplier.
He did the job faster than other contractors, perfect in any details and always leave with a clean work environment. Now the basement turned out to be stunning, even better than my first floor, it’s like a typical show room.
Like Zat said, he treats every house like his own house. I recommend him to all my friends, he’s simply the best.

More about Zat Solutions Ltd

When it comes to a renovation project, budget is usually what homeowners care about the most. Based on our experiences, many homeowners are not really familiar with renovation, they don't have a specific budget in mind. For the first step, all they need is a quick and rough quote price ...