Floor Laying & Refinishing

Reviews for Dreamm Flooring

Chris in Mississauga
Chris in Mississauga

Remove Carpet and Install Engineered Hardwood Floor

I want to thank Jaro and his father Vlad for their hard work installing the engineering hardwood floor. Among all the quote I received, Dreamm flooring is the most responsive one, and Jaro came to my place to give me a free estimation of the cost. He also brought samples to show me the potential options. Jaro came with recommendations on the type of floors I should get, and I am happy I picked the Bruce hand-scraped Hickory Engineering floor. He also offered suggestions to help me save money, since I'm on a budget. They were on time, polite, cleaned up after themselves, and worked from 8:30 am to 9:30 pm on the last day to finish the project. I'm very satisfied with my new floor, and I'm glad I chose Jaro to do the job. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a quality floor work.

Wow Chris. Thank you for the opportunity in allowing us to give you our best. Great working for you and definitely keep in touch for any future projects.

lazarescu_drgs
lazarescu_drgs

Flooring

Mississauga
L5H 3C6

The man came in and did a great job even tough he had a lot of stuff to fix from previous owners attempts to repair the floor. we were on a budget yet he still made it look amazing.

Hello, thanks for feedback it was pleasure to work for you. Keep in touch

Adam
Adam

Hardwood Flooring

Fantastic company.
Service was very fast, precise and clean.
Offered variety of option's and advice to save some money. Final results were amazing. Definitely recommend to everyone who is looking a solid company with big knowledge and experience.

Hello, thanks for feedback it was pleasure to work for you. Keep in touch

jol.wysocka
jol.wysocka

Living room renovation

I'm beyond satisfied, the floor looks much better than I had hoped for. Everything was very professional with high attention to detail. I can truly recommend Dreamm Flooring as they're reliable and so hardworking! Thank you!

Thank you for your business and the review.

Sarah J.
Sarah J.

Spa flooring

These guys came and fixed a previously botched job. They did their best with uneven flooring and walls. And have made our Spalon look and feel exceptional based on our budget. Thanks again guys!

We only give our best Sarah. We are glad to have worked with you ladies. Thanks again for choosing Dreamm Flooring we are here for all your future projects!

More about Dreamm Flooring

Welcome to Dreamm Flooring. We are an expanding Flooring company in the GTA. With repeat clientele and over 5 years experience. Very are extremely detailed and take pride in our work and are here to help you 7 days a week.

***

We offer many flooring styles for your Stairs, Hardwood, Laminate, Trims and Vinyl floors.