Crystal Drain & Plumbing

Reviews for Crystal Drain & Plumbing

Yan in Etobicoke
Yan in Etobicoke

Clogged drain in basement

Amazing quality and service! Would highly recommend their service. The service we needed was not an emergency but they sent Roman out to our house within 24 hours. Roman was very professional and talked me through everything he was doing. He answered all of my questions and showed me how he fixed everything when I asked because I was curious. He also gave me great tips on how to prevent this problem from happening again.

The plumber Roman is very professional and he came to the site right away... The service is very good he really showed me that everything is working ok... i recommend this plumbing company to my friends....

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Great work!

We had a blocked sewer pipe under our basement floor. They came to diagnose the problem same day I called. They arranged for crew to arrive the next morning. They were efficient, competent, organized and professional. Finished the entire job in 5 hours and cleaned up beautifully. Wouldn't hesitate to hire them again.

Yuto in Toronto
Yuto in Toronto

Sump Pump Spraying Water

My sump pump was spraying water all over the basement. I called around 2am on a Sunday night, and there was a snow storm that night, yet still Roman showed up within 60mins. He was very professional and quickly fixed everything for me. 5 STARS!

Thank you!
Very happy to hear that

Highly recommend them for honest, precise diagnose and dedicated service

I had a floor drain backup issue on Christmas Eve late night and Crystal stuff came on Christmas Day in attempt to address the issue. They found a complete blockage 80ft away from the basement floor drain hole. They identified the exact location outside the house. After getting permit and gas line markings, they completed all the needed work in 1 day.

I admired their attitude of completing work professionally and keeping promised completion time. They cleaned up the work location promptly after all the work. They also gave thoughtful future maintenance advice.

We would always do our best to make you happy

Yacov in Toronto
Yacov in Toronto

Patient, professional and helpful

Had a clogged bathtub which sucks and Roman took care of things super quickly and explained well. Lots of things in there I couldn’t of taken care of myself.
Thanks I will use them again

Thank you!
Very happy to hear that

Harut N. in North York
Harut N. in North York

Emergency service opening the blocked sewer

This note is to acknowledge an excellent service provided by Crystal Drain Plumbing.
The sewer in my basement was blocked and it was around 10pm. I found on-line the contacts of Crystal Drain Plumbing and gave them a call. Everything was arranged in a very prompt and professional manner.
Troy (the plumber) was on site with all necessary equipment in less than an hour and fixed the problem.
Thank you guys for the good job. I will definitely recommend your service to my network.
Sincerely,
Harut

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Plumbing service

I really recommend their service.
The contractor is knowledgeable, friendly and finished the job with no mess.
5 stars for his promptness and professionalism.
Thank you so much for your help in an emergency!

Thank you so much!
We are very happy to hear that

SPQ in Mississauga
SPQ in Mississauga

Water shut off valve in house

The water shut off valve in my house seized up & wouldn't actually shut off which is a little nerve wracking. I called Crystal Drain & Plumbing and they came over the very next day and installed a brand new valve at a very reasonable price. Troy showed up on time and completed the work diligently. I am very happy with the service I received from Crystal Drain & Plumbing. Thanks again.

Very happy to hear that!
We are doing our best and its our job to make your life easier
Thank you so much!

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

Good customer service

It was a very positive experience from the beginning of the service call. Volodymyr was very professional, personable and took the time to explain the problem we were having with our bathroom sink.

Hello Frank,

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that we were able to offer you a professional, and personable service and took the time to explain the problem for you. If there are any more issues with your bathroom sink, please call us immediately, or if you experience any other plumbing related issues.

Regards,

Crystal Drain & Plumbing.

More about Crystal Drain & Plumbing

Crystal Drain & Plumbing is the 24/7 emergency plumbing & drainage company. Specializing in drainage solutions, main drain issues, waterproofing, trenchless drains, and general plumbing issues. If you have issues related to plumbing problems or water where it should not be, call today for a quote.

Our services include Full-Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video (Camera) Inspection of Drains, High-Pressure Water Jetting, Trench-less Technology, Water Purification, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installers and testers.

Crystal Drain & Plumbing are experts at:
Drain Specialists:
- TV Camera Drain Inspection
- Drain Snaking
- Drain Cleaning
- Hydro-flushing/scrubbing (high-pressure water drain cleaning clears blockages and makes your pipes last years longer)
- No Dig Trenchless Technology (remove those tree roots and replace broken clay pipes without the expense of digging up your yard)