Crystal Drain & Plumbing

HomeStars  >  Drainage Contractors in Etobicoke  >  Crystal Drain & Plumbing

Reviews for Crystal Drain & Plumbing

SPQ in Mississauga
SPQ in Mississauga

Water shut off valve in house

The water shut off valve in my house seized up & wouldn't actually shut off which is a little nerve wracking. I called Crystal Drain & Plumbing and they came over the very next day and installed a brand new valve at a very reasonable price. Troy showed up on time and completed the work diligently. I am very happy with the service I received from Crystal Drain & Plumbing. Thanks again.

Very happy to hear that!
We are doing our best and its our job to make your life easier
Thank you so much!

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

Good customer service

It was a very positive experience from the beginning of the service call. Volodymyr was very professional, personable and took the time to explain the problem we were having with our bathroom sink.

Hello Frank,

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that we were able to offer you a professional, and personable service and took the time to explain the problem for you. If there are any more issues with your bathroom sink, please call us immediately, or if you experience any other plumbing related issues.

Regards,

Crystal Drain & Plumbing.

Sean Williams from Bowmanville
Sean Williams from Bowmanville
1 review Oshawa, ON

Backwater Valve Installation

I had previously had issues with water coming up my floor drain in my basement when it rained a lot. I found Crystal Drain & Plumbing online, i explained my issue and they came out to give me a quote.

Natalia who answered the phone was very nice and helpful. Roman who came out and suggested the backwater valve was amazing. The work was done quickly and they cleaned up everything.

Hello Sean,

Thank you so much for your review. We understand that when water is flooding into your basement it can be a very trying and stressful time and we are very happy that we were able to help you in this prevention. We hope that no issues arise thanks to your new backwater valve but should there be any new issues please contact us immediately.

Regards,
Crystal Drain & Plumbing

More about Crystal Drain & Plumbing

Crystal Drain & Plumbing is the 24/7 emergency plumbing & drainage company. Specializing in drainage solutions, main drain issues, waterproofing, trenchless drains, and general plumbing issues. If you have issues related to plumbing problems or water where it should not be, call today for a quote.

Our services include Full-Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video (Camera) Inspection of Drains, High-Pressure Water Jetting, Trench-less Technology, Water Purification, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installers and testers.

Crystal Drain & Plumbing are experts at:
Drain Specialists:
- TV Camera Drain Inspection
- Drain Snaking
- Drain Cleaning
- Hydro-flushing/scrubbing (high-pressure water drain cleaning clears blockages and makes your pipes last years longer)
- No Dig Trenchless Technology (remove those tree roots and replace broken clay pipes without the expense of digging up your yard)