NA Contracting

Reviews for NA Contracting

Jacob B. in Toronto
Jacob B. in Toronto

Main gut & renovation

I interviewed three contractors prior to hiring Neil. He was honest, timely and focuses a lot of his work on customer service. I feel he went above and beyond his duty and would 100% hire him again (I did so after he was done).

We took down three supporting walls, gutted the entire main floor, two new bathrooms and all new wiring and plumbing. He hired the main trades and managed them. I had my own window/door people and he worked well with their timelines.

Family and I are happy with the end result - thank you Neil!

John from Toronto
John from Toronto

Gut Renovation

Last August I undertook a complete gut renovation for the first time. I went through a pretty lengthy due diligence process with 12 contractors. I went with Neil because he was open and honest from the moment I met him. He knew that I was on a budget and that he gave me different options to achieve the same goals.
He educated me throughout the process and unlike a lot of general contractors he also does a lot of the work. When there were issues with other trades (that I hired) he handled it even though that wasn’t his responsibility. I told that it was imperative to get the job done by no later than mid-December and he delivered. The best thing about him is that any issues related to his work, he’ll come back and redo for you. He’s truly about quality and making sure you get what you paid for. I would highly recommend.