N.A. Contracting

Reviews for N.A. Contracting

Scott
Scott

Basement redo

Good work. Good guy. Even helped my elderly mother a few times. Can't ask for much more.

Thank you very much for the kind words.. Look forward to working together with you in future..

Jacob B. in Toronto
Jacob B. in Toronto

Main gut & renovation

I interviewed three contractors prior to hiring Neil. He was honest, timely and focuses a lot of his work on customer service. I feel he went above and beyond his duty and would 100% hire him again (I did so after he was done).

We took down three supporting walls, gutted the entire main floor, two new bathrooms and all new wiring and plumbing. He hired the main trades and managed them. I had my own window/door people and he worked well with their timelines.

Family and I are happy with the end result - thank you Neil!

John from Toronto
John from Toronto

Gut Renovation

Last August I undertook a complete gut renovation for the first time. I went through a pretty lengthy due diligence process with 12 contractors. I went with Neil because he was open and honest from the moment I met him. He knew that I was on a budget and that he gave me different options to achieve the same goals.
He educated me throughout the process and unlike a lot of general contractors he also does a lot of the work. When there were issues with other trades (that I hired) he handled it even though that wasn’t his responsibility. I told that it was imperative to get the job done by no later than mid-December and he delivered. The best thing about him is that any issues related to his work, he’ll come back and redo for you. He’s truly about quality and making sure you get what you paid for. I would highly recommend.

More about N.A. Contracting

Having a business in the construction industry can sometimes be very Stressful, not very rewarding and some times you make mistakes along the way. Having Said that, There is nothing more rewarding, than having a customer say thank you for everything you've done. MAKES IT ALL WORTH IT!!

Over the years, N.A. Contracting's philosophy has been to treat every customer with respect, and their home, like it's our home. Let us help you turn your vision into reality..and the impossible into the possible.

Thanks for considering N.A. Contracting.

-Nelio Almeida