Duct Cleaning

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Dryer Vent Wizard Of Calgary & Southern Alberta

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Dryer Vent

I can see why everyone rates this company with 5 stars - truly 5 star service and expertise! James was super knowledgeable, professional, and provided great customer service. Thank goodness I called as he discovered a not-to-code dryer vent which was major fire hazard.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Dryer vent inspection

Wonderful service. James was on time and followed all safety protocols. His inspection helped me to better understand my situation and how to resolve my issue with my dryer. I would definitely recommend him:)

Thank you for the great review and comments. Yes, safety and making sure the dryer venting is comprised of the proper material will make drying times efficient and short.

Florence
Florence

cleaned my dryer vent

I had some additional work completed, and a new dryer vent cover installed. I am very happy with the work James performed. He also did something called transition venting - replaced the Mylar hose.

Thank you for leaving a review and kind comments. Making sure that the semi rigid transition hose is not made from plastic or foil wrapped in plastic is crucial in maintaining a safe and efficient dryer.

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

Dryer vent unclogged

Clogged dryer vent - 20 feet long. Service was provided within a day. Very efficient, knowledgeable and friendly.

Thank you for the kind remarks and leaving a review. Dryers in homes are the number 1 cause of appliance fires so it's crucial that theses duct lines are regularly checked, cleaned and made safe.

0 reviews Cochrane, AB

Service dryer vent

James visited our home to service the dryer vent. He arrived on time & was properly prepared for entering our home during this COVID time (he wore a mask). He was very thorough in explaining his findings, his plan & then cleaning the dryer vent from dryer to roof exit. We found the pricing very fair, for the amount of time he was here, to clean the whole vent line as well as change out the the flex hose to a safe metal style. We highly recommend James to anyone needing their dryer vent serviced.

Thank you very much for the great review and comments. I truly appreciate and thank you for your business.

Melanie in Toronto
Melanie in Toronto

Dryer Vent

I sent an e-mail to speak to someone regarding the repair of my dryer vent. Within no time at all I had a response from James. When I asked him to give me a call he did so promptly.

Not only was James able to come to our home to repair the vent on our dryer with 24 hours he was prompt, professional and efficient.

During this challenging time in the world it was WONDERFUL to have someone pleasant in our home to do a repair and not looking to over charge. I would HIGHLY recommend James!

Thank you so much for the awesome comments and review I truly appreciate it. Dryer are vents are often over looked and if not serviced / cleaned regularly or comprised of the proper rigid metal ducting they can be a potential fire risk. It was a pleasure being able to complete the required work at your residence.

James

woodheadm
woodheadm

Dryer vent fix

cleaned out our dryer vent changed the cover on the vent to prevent birds from entering.

Hi, thank you for the review and your business I truly appreciate it.

RClark
RClark

Dryer vent repairs and cleaning

Outstanding! James was very thorough and the pictures he showed us while describing the issues and what needed to be done was very helpful. Well worth the time and money. Our dryer is working so well now and drying clothing in record time!

Thank you for the great review and comments. It is important to make sure dryer vents are serviced and cleaned on a regular basis to prevent the potential of a possible fire risk.

wendykindret
wendykindret
0 reviews Calgary, ON

Dryer Vent Cleaning

James arrived on time. Was extremely knowledgeable and did the work in a timely fashion.

Thank you for the great review and comments. I truly appreciated your business and being able make sure your dryer vent was inspected safe and not a potential fire risk.

More about Dryer Vent Wizard Of Calgary & Southern Alberta

Dryer Vent Wizard provides professional dryer vent cleaning services to make your dryer safer and more efficient! A clogged dryer vent not only greatly increases the risk of a dryer fire, but it can also be harmful to your health, damaging to your clothing, and a waste of time and energy. Our thorough and professional dryer vent cleaning services leave you with a safer, more effective, and more efficient dryer.

In addition to our dryer vent cleaning, we offer a selection of dryer vent system services for residential and commercial customers including inspections, installations, and repairs. We come to every job prepared to administer full service, so if the need for repair or other service is found upon arrival, you won’t need to be inconvenienced by a follow up visit. Once the job is done, we remove any debris resulting from our work, leaving your laundry room as clean as when we arrived!

Whether your dryer is a high fire risk due to clogging or duct configuration or you just want your clothes to dry faster and use less energy, Dryer Vent Wizard can help! Call us or request an appointment today to schedule dryer vent cleaning at your home or business.