HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  Dryer Vent Wizard Of Calgary & Southern Alberta

Reviews for Dryer Vent Wizard Of Calgary & Southern Alberta

Caron
Caron

Dryer Vent Wizard Of Calgary & Southern Alberta
Calgary
AB
T2L 2L2

James was great! Very thorough in inspecting the vent system and determining what needed to be done. He was very respectful of my home (he wore covers on his shoes so the carpet didn't get dirty!). He did the cleaning quickly and completely and made sure the area around the vent was clean as well. I would recommend him without reservation.

Thanks so much for the review. Yes, it's very important to maintain and keep the dryer duct line clean from any flammable lint that builds up. Regular dryer vent cleanings can assure you of that.

dvpuzzie
dvpuzzie

Dryer duct work replace

Explained work to be done and cost. Was very helpful and nice to deal with

Thank you Mr. Puzzie for the kind review. Having a proper and code compliant dryer duct line can save on energy costs as well protects your home from a possible lint fire.

Liam
Liam

Dryer vent cleaning and installation of new vent exhaust

James identified that our dryer vent had not been properly installed to an exhaust on the roof. We had James properly route our dryer vent and install a new exhaust in the roof. James was professional and diligent to ensure everything was completed to perfection. I would recommend James to all friends and family!

Thanks Liam for the positive review on Homestars. Your old dryer line was at risk of becoming a potential fire hazard so I'm very happy you called us so we could assess and make the required changes in making it safe for you and your family. Have a great day!!!

Sara Harting in Calgary
Sara Harting in Calgary

Dryer duct cleanout

I recently bought a townhome which had had a cosmetic renovation done in the last year. As part of my due diligence I had a home inspection completed. The inspector did not look at the dryer duct!!!!
Had he done so he would have found that some very industrious squirrels had been busy over the last few years. The duct was completely jammed with pine cones. I had a furnace & duct company come to clean the duct out and they were unable to do it.
Luckily I found James online. He arrived promptly with all of the equipment he needed. His service was beyond good!!!!
He and his lovely father Al not only cleaned the dryer duct they fixed the fan in the basement washroom.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company to anyone and everyone I know.
Sara

Hi Sara, thanks so much for the kind review and comments. It was a pleasure attending your new townhouse and rectifying the dryer Vent issue with all those pine cones. With the new pest proof vent cap we installed those pesky squirrels won't be storing anything in the Dryer line anymore. Enjoy your new home!

James

tammyjleonard
tammyjleonard

Dryer vent maintenance and cleaning. Bathroom fan venting.

I had my dryer venting changed out and brought back to code as well as cleaned out. I also had a bathroom fan in the basement vented to the outside which I had previously been told couldn’t be done. The work is excellent, the price was excellent and the work site was left cleaner than when they arrived! I could not be happier with the work that was done and would highly recommend Dryer Vent Wizard to anyone needing work done!!

Thanks Tammy for the kind comments. Yes, we were happy to be able to properly locate an appropriate area for the bathroom vent to exit outside from your basement. It's important to maintain and have a clean dryer vent due to the risk of potential fire that can happen from a lint clogged vent line. Your dogs are awesome and it was fun having them inspect our work.

mbgibbs
mbgibbs

Dryer vent cleaning

Very professional compared to some we have had in the past. Definitely knew their trade & explained why they were doing things. More expensive but seemed well worth it. Very neat & tidy - no mess left whatsoever.

Thanks for the kind review and remarks. Lint accumulation within a dryer duct run that has not been maintained or cleaned is a very serious matter which can lead to possible fire in your home. Having your dryer duct cleaned on a regular basis every 18 to 24 months cuts the risk of a potential fire.

Katherine
Katherine

Dryer vent installation

My dryer vent was venting through the bathroom exhaust pipes and into the attic and was not working properly with that setup. They rerouted the vent for the dryer outside through the wall and now the dryer drys clothes in half the time and isn't a fire hazard. I'm very pleased with their customer service, work, and the end result.

Thank you Katherine for allowing Dryer Vent Wizard to attend your home and re-route your dryer duct run to a shorter more practical and most importantly safer more efficient line. Great to hear your laundry is drying in a shorter period of time.

Happy
Happy

Dryer vent cleaning

They did a thorough and complete job cleaning and repairing the vent as well as replacing to hose transitions

Maintaining a lint free duct line by having it cleaned on a regular basis reduces the fire risk and also saves on utility costs. Thank you for the positive review.

More about Dryer Vent Wizard Of Calgary & Southern Alberta

Dryer Vent Wizard provides professional dryer vent cleaning services to make your dryer safer and more efficient! A clogged dryer vent not only greatly increases the risk of a dryer fire, but it can also be harmful to your health, damaging to your clothing, and a waste of time and energy. Our thorough and professional dryer vent cleaning services leave you with a safer, more effective, and more efficient dryer.

In addition to our dryer vent cleaning, we offer a selection of dryer vent system services for residential and commercial customers including inspections, installations, and repairs. We come to every job prepared to administer full service, so if the need for repair or other service is found upon arrival, you won’t need to be inconvenienced by a follow up visit. Once the job is done, we remove any debris resulting from our work, leaving your laundry room as clean as when we arrived!

Whether your dryer is a high fire risk due to clogging or duct configuration or you just want your clothes to dry faster and use less energy, Dryer Vent Wizard can help! Call us or request an appointment today to schedule dryer vent cleaning at your home or business.