Duct Cleaning
Dryer Vent Wizard Of Calgary & Southern Alberta

Reviews for Dryer Vent Wizard Of Calgary & Southern Alberta

Jim
Jim

Cleaned and repaired dryer vent up through the roof.

He was thorough, went over and above to do the work well and cleaned up after he was done. Took the time to answer our questions in a respectful manner.

Thanks Jim for the kind review, I find it very important to speak with each customer and explain what service and work we recommend should be completed in order to have a safe and code compliant dryer duct line.

trudruss
trudruss
1 review Okotoks, AB

Dryer vent

Very very nice man who took a lot of time explaining to me, as my husband wasn’t home, what the problem was as well as how to fix it, including the expense. Absolutely would recommend him to everyone!

Thank you for the review and trusting us to repair and make your dryer venting safe to use.

Jeptha D.
Jeptha D.

Dryer vent installation

The work was proposed and implemented the same day, with high-quality workmanship, and all questions answered. The price was as-quoted and very reasonable.

Thank you for the kind review and for having us attend your residence to make sure your dryer duct run was properly installed and not pose a potential fire risk. Having regular dryer duct cleanings are very important as it negates the fire risk by removing flammable lint. It also enables your dryer to function more efficiently which is a savings in energy bills as drying times will decrease.

SMZ
SMZ

Dryer vent cleaning/ repair

Jason was great, very knowledgeable about the work that needed to be completed. He let me know what was wrong and did a great job fixing everything. Highly recommend.

Hi, thank you for the great review and comments. Our ultimate goal is to make sure customers dryer ducting is safe and code compliant and not a fire risk.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Dryer working again!

James was awesome! After dealing with 2 different dryer repairs shops, 2 separate vent cleaning companies and 6 months of a dryer not working properly, James got the job done! Cleared the vent properly and quickly. I haven't been so happy to do laundry in a long time! thanks James!

Thank you very much for the positive review and comments of our service and work. We like to go the extra mile for our customers and pride ourselves to inspect and diagnose the duct line issues that other companies might miss, overlook or are unaware of.

Joseph
Joseph

Dryer vent clean and repair

Very professional, quickly found and fixed the problem, backed everything up with pictures and did not hesitate to involve me in the process. Would not hesitate to give a recommend!

Thanks Joseph for the kind review and comments. Yes, the obstruction in the dryer roof vent was causing the issues of poor exiting air flow and flammable lint build up within the interior vertical duct line. I'm glad that we were able to identify the issue and make the appropriate repairs so you now have a clean and safe dryer vent line.

Jeff
Jeff
3 reviews Okotoks, AB

Replaced and reinstalled complete dryer venting system.

I knew that I needed to have someone look at our dryer venting system from the basement to the outside. Clothes were not drying properly and lint was coming back into the laundry room. It was determined that the venting had become disconnected and with so many bends in the venting the dryer was not operating as efficently as it should have been. I saw the company doing work in the area and looked them up online. The reviews were outstanding and I decided to give them a call.

James repositioned the dryer so as to have a very straight line to the outside. The existing venting was so clogged with lint that very little air movement was achieved. He replaced the venting and elbows as well as installed a new pest-resistent vent flap.

The work was done expediantly and the cleanup was impeccable. Very satisfied with the work.

Thank you Jeff for the great review and comments. Yes, it's very important to maintain and have a lint free dryer vent line due to the potential fire risk it poses in a home. I'm happy we were able to make the needed adjustments and clean your dryer vent line so now it is safe to use.

George
George

Dryer vent cleaning.

At the time the dryer was repaired due to overheating/poor performance, the appliance repair person recommended we get the vent cleaned to prevent it happening again. Dryer Vent Wizard did the job very well. They were very thorough, cleaning not only the exhaust vent pipe leading to the outside (which had a frightening amount of debris in it) but the interior of the actual machine as well. The difference between the "before" and "after" photos were amazing. Also supplied and installed an up-to-date outside vent cover and the inside vent pipe that goes from the machine to the wall. I probably could have replaced those last two items myself, but they had all the parts with them so I was happy to pay for someone else's time and effort to do it and get it done right away. I was initially surprised at the cost but keep in mind I got the whole deluxe package.

Thank you George for the review and comments. It's important that dryer duct lines are regularly maintained and cleaned from potential build up of flammable lint. Other benefits include savings in utility costs as a clean lint free dryer uses less energy to dry items, shorter drying times, and less wear on the dryer as it will operate more efficiently.

Caron
Caron

Dryer vent cleaning

James was great! Very thorough in inspecting the vent system and determining what needed to be done. He was very respectful of my home (he wore covers on his shoes so the carpet didn't get dirty!). He did the cleaning quickly and completely and made sure the area around the vent was clean as well. I would recommend him without reservation.

Thanks so much for the review. Yes, it's very important to maintain and keep the dryer duct line clean from any flammable lint that builds up. Regular dryer vent cleanings can assure you of that.

dvpuzzie
dvpuzzie

Dryer duct work replace

Explained work to be done and cost. Was very helpful and nice to deal with

Thank you Mr. Puzzie for the kind review. Having a proper and code compliant dryer duct line can save on energy costs as well protects your home from a possible lint fire.

More about Dryer Vent Wizard Of Calgary & Southern Alberta

Dryer Vent Wizard provides professional dryer vent cleaning services to make your dryer safer and more efficient! A clogged dryer vent not only greatly increases the risk of a dryer fire, but it can also be harmful to your health, damaging to your clothing, and a waste of time and energy. Our thorough and professional dryer vent cleaning services leave you with a safer, more effective, and more efficient dryer.

In addition to our dryer vent cleaning, we offer a selection of dryer vent system services for residential and commercial customers including inspections, installations, and repairs. We come to every job prepared to administer full service, so if the need for repair or other service is found upon arrival, you won’t need to be inconvenienced by a follow up visit. Once the job is done, we remove any debris resulting from our work, leaving your laundry room as clean as when we arrived!

Whether your dryer is a high fire risk due to clogging or duct configuration or you just want your clothes to dry faster and use less energy, Dryer Vent Wizard can help! Call us or request an appointment today to schedule dryer vent cleaning at your home or business.