VH General Contracting

Fort Erie ON L2A 4P8
VH General Contracting

Reviews for VH General Contracting

Bathroom Renovation

John and Jenny were fantastic throughout the entire project. This was a fairly major renovation. Their work from helping to design/select materials, to complex custom installation was excellent. I especially appreciated that they protected the floors in the rest of the house and were so good about clean up. I felt totally comfortable having them in the house on their own. The bathroom looks great! I would recommend or have them return for another project.

Thank you so much for your review. It was so nice meeting you both and very grateful for all your patience through the COVID delays. So happy you love your new bathroom and hope to work with you again

Finished Basement

Hired VH general contracting to finish our basement, after seeing work they did for a lady down the street. I really liked the way John explained how they were going to do certain things and made it make sense to me. The basement is so beautiful now. The way they sectioned off each room made it very functional for us. I would definitely recommend them and I was very comfortable with them in my home...such great people, very honest and hardworking.

Thank you so much for your review. Your feedback is so important to us and we are very happy you love your new basement.

Grace in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

They brought my home into the 21st century

The second I walked into my newly renovated home I smiled and haven’t stopped smiling since - which is how your home should make you feel! Thanks to John’s building expertise and Jen’s design flair, working with VeriHandy General Contractors was incredibly easy. John went above and beyond with what he delivered with the attention to detail and craftsmanship, a respect for budget and timelines even in the middle of the holidays and a pandemic! His knowledge and relationships with contractors, tradespeople, engineers and the inspectors made the process very smooth while he kept me informed and was always responsive. The design options I was given by Jen made it easy to pick all the finishes since she just understood my vision. I’m absolutely in love with my new flooring, my bathroom and laundry room and how they made the overall layout so much more open and spacious. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to work with someone they can feel confidence in knowing that their home is in good hands. Thank you so much for everything and I will definitely be in touch for anything else I may need in the future.

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We are so happy you love the work we did. It was an absolute pleasure working for you. Thank you for putting all your trust in us to transform your home.

Functional finished basement!

This project from start to finish was seamless and John and team were very professional, knowledgeable and amazing at what the do. They made our basement area totally functional for our family. Extra storage area, bathroom with shower, entertainment area, bedroom and exercise room were added. I would highly recommended them. Overall a very positive experience and we are very happy!

We are so glad you had a great experience working with us. We couldn't have asked for better client, thank you so much for trusting us to turn your vision into reality. Look forward to working with you again

2 Jobs: Secure and Paint Staircase/Install Ceiling Architechtural Feature

John is extremely meticulous and takes great pride in his very tidy work. Our updated staircase is exactly what we wanted and the beams created a warmth and balance while looking like they had always been there. The few challenges to match the new work to the old showed masterful skill. Very well done and we’ll see you again soon for another project.

Thank you so much I'm glad you are happy with the service we provided.

Bedroom floor

The work was done on time and on budget.
They are very thorough and cleaned up the mess.
I’m going to have them do the rest of the upstairs and staircase.
Very pleased

Thanks

findtroy in Fort Erie
findtroy in Fort Erie

install electrical repair drywall

John and his Company did an excellent job and worked on our home in a professional manner respecting our property and schedule, I would recommend Verihandy for home projects and would use them again.

Thanks again

Willbarb  in Fort Erie
Willbarb in Fort Erie

Basement Renovation

I hired Veriahndy to renovate my basement and put in a basement bathroom. The job turned out better than I had originally planned thanks to John helping me redesign certain spaces to make more functional. Johns detail and knowledge about construction goes above and beyond and was a blessing to our renovation. I cannot recommend this company more...such a great guy to work with

William & Barbara

Great time working for you

Dianne in Crystal Beach
Dianne in Crystal Beach
1 review Fort Erie, ON

Three season porch and laundry room

I called Verihandy Handyman Service based on the reviews here at Homestars. I needed paint and floors replaced in two rooms. What a pleasure it was to meet and work with John and his partner. While renovating my new to me home, John quickly pointed out underlying issues such as previous water leakage that had caused mold and rotting subfloors. He repaired the underlying damages and I am now confident that my new floor surfaces are impervious to water, and will last forever. John's work is meticulous. Instead of just laying the vinyl click flooring and porcelain tiles in straight lines, he took the time to stagger the layout and that made it so much more aesthetically pleasing to look at. Subtle changes, big impact! Whilst working here and learning some of my vision for my little house, John would make suggestions such as relocating a couple of heating vents that would make the living area more comfortable. Possible suggestions to consider for future projects, that I would never thought of. This renovation has been a wonderful experience with the perfect mix of humour and professionalism! Would recommend Verihandy Handyman Service 1000 times over! So much so, that I'm planning my next project that I trust only John and his partner to make right for me!

Thanks so much for your review Diane.
Nothing is better than knowing you are happy and satisfied with the work we did for you. We consider our business very lucky to find wonderful people like you.

Happy Crystal Beach Resident in Fort Erie
Happy Crystal Beach Resident in Fort Erie

Bathroom Floor Redo

John & partner do incredible work. This is not the first job they have done for me. From the initial consultation, John was extremely professional, yet approachable. Every step of each process has been smooth, extremely well executed, and 'angst free'. The work itself is flawless and always completed on time. I feel very lucky to have found Verihandy, and have highly recommended their business to others. This is a rare find in the Fort Erie region where other contractors have failed to deliver.

Thanks so much Jennifer for the amazing review and helping us expand our business in the Fort Erie/Crystal Beach area
Such a pleasure working for a person like you :)

More about VH General Contracting

-Plumbing Repairs
-Kitchens
-Bathrooms
If your looking for professional reliable service with 25 years experience
Commercial and residential references are available upon request