Verihandy

Reviews for Verihandy

Pat in Fort Erie
Pat in Fort Erie

bathroom renovation

I was very pleased with the renovation John did in my bathroom . He explained everything he was going to do before he started and if there were any changes he would let me know before he continued. He was very punctual and very efficient!! I would highly recommend him He does excellent work A happy customer PAT

Pridhams in Ridgeway
Pridhams in Ridgeway

Bedroom and closet renovation

We appreciated John's professionalism and his prompt response to our inquiry. His workmanship was of a very high quality. We would definitely highly recommend him to others and will use him for all of our home renovations.

d.cowan in Fort Erie
d.cowan in Fort Erie

Laundry room flooring

John did a wonderful job on repairing a wall, putting down a sub floor and then tiling and grouting. He also installed baseboards. His work was top notch and the bonus is that he left the space clean and tidy. John quoted fairly and I didn’t have wait for communications or for the work to be done. Highly recommend.

thesebys
thesebys
1 review Woodstock, ON

Backsplash

I was very happy with the work done the backsplash looks great would recommend verihandy to family and friends

Thanks Mary
We love that you are happy with the backsplash, it was a pleasure working with you.

Lydia
Lydia

Excellent Job

I Hired John from Verihandy to redo my backsplash.
He answered all my questions, explained how to get a updated modern look and gave me a range of options to fit my budget.
He made sure the job area was clean and tidy each day when he left, and the backsplash could not look more stunning.
The best experience I've ever had from anyone I've hired
I would highly recommend.

Thank you so much Lydia for the kind review
It was a pleasure working for you
I'm so glad you are happy with the results of your backsplash.
Happy to help you out with anything else you need in the future
Thanks
John

More about Verihandy

Servicing Fort Erie & Surrounding area -Drywall Installation & Repair -Flooring -Painting -Plastering & Tiling -Appliance Installations -Plumbing Repairs -Fence builds/ Repairs and more. . . . Inside or Out, If your looking for professional reliable service with 25 years experience Call John @ 289-320-9631 Commercial and residential references are ...