Encore Airduct Cleaning

Reviews for Encore Airduct Cleaning

Patrizia & Daniel
Patrizia & Daniel

Air Duct Cleaning

We've been using Encore ADC for over 10 years now. The reason we keep using Encore is that everyone we've spoken to and interacted with have been professional, honest, and such great people. The price is right and the people great.

Peter is at the helm and is a wonderful person. He's pleasant, courteous, and always gets back to me quickly.

Pierre comes to the house to do the cleaning. He's such a kind and great guy. He always shows up on time, takes his time to carefully set-up (shows that he respects our house), and ensures we agree on what needs to be done before he gets started. He also takes his time explaining the whole process to us (which I really appreciate). He shows us all the equipment, and makes sure we're ok with the sanitizer before he uses it.

All in all - if you're looking for an air duct cleaning company - we recommend them 100%

Steven
Steven

Clean as a whistle.

Greta people to deal with. Recommended what is needed since I know nothing with duct cleaning etc... Peter was my initial contact and set me up properly. Pierre showed up on the exact time Peter said he would be here. From the moment Pierre said hello until he left he was respectful of whatever he was doing in the house. I felt so comfortable with him I didn't have to run after him to see what he's doing. The house's air and atmosphere changed immediately after the job was done. I highly recommend this team they are awesome and I will definitely be calling them for more services in the future.

Aaron in Cambridge
Aaron in Cambridge
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Air duct cleaning

We are repeat customers and once again Encore has been outstanding. Pierre was on time, professional, efficient and detail oriented. He explained what he was doing and why. He showed courtesy when moving from one part of the house to the next. He made sure that the workspace was left clean before he left. We are customers for life.

Krista Lee
Krista Lee

Extremely Satisfied

Very satisfied with Pierre's service. He was very knowledgeable and professional as well as extremely polite and gave many tips on what to do in the future. Very pleased with Encore Airduct Cleaning and Pierre's work will call him when I need my ducts clean again in the future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Duck cleaning including A/C and sanitizing

We are extremely happy from Pierre's service. He is very knowlegeable, very kind, did a great job.
He took the time to clean each vent and cleaned up all around after he was done.
He has given us good tips about our furnice and basement vens.
I have tried so many companies in the past years and I believe now our ducks are now realy clean.
I highly recommend this company.
Thanks again for the good work.

Dori
Dori

Air duct cleaning

I am extremely satisfied with Encore and with Pierre in specific. He was detail oriented, polite, and professional. He went above and beyond by even fixing an air ventilation issue that I had on the left side of my house. An issue that even the h-vac guy couldn’t fix it. Mind blowing.
I will definitely use them again.
P.S. They even provided me with a new furnace filter.

Dori Pashko - in Mississauga
Dori Pashko - in Mississauga

House air ducts

I am extremely happy with the service that Encore provided and Pierre in specific.
He was polite, well spoken, and detail oriented in his job. He went above and beyond as well by fixing the air ventilation issue that the left side of my house had. Even my H-Vac guy didn’t know how to fix the issue but Pierre somehow knew what to do. He even provided me with a furnace filter.
Awesome service!
I would high recommend Encore. I will definitely have them come back again in the future.

Etavares
Etavares

Air duct and furnace cleaning

Pierre was excellent! Did an amazing job cleaning the air ducts, furnace and changed the filter. Also cleaned the dryer. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend this company. Will definitely call again.

Konnstantinn in Toronto
Konnstantinn in Toronto

Great service, awesome

Great service, our house felt like there was something in the air for a long time and after the duct cleaning its a completely different experience. The air is clean , it's easier to breathe. We recently moved into this house and the duct cleaning that was done before by another company was not good but after this air duct cleaning the whole house feels fresh. Thank you for a good price and a good service.

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Mississauga?