Aquaproof

HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Courtice  >  Aquaproof

Reviews for Aquaproof

1 review Courtice, ON

Water Proofing & Window Well Replacement

We were very fortunate to receive Home Stars recommendation from a friend. Very professional and patient while answering all our questions. Lived up to their word. I would recommend them to anyone having a water leak issue.

ckml10 in Courtice
ckml10 in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Great Service, Very Reasonable Price

After inquiring, I was called within a week or two to come inspect my flooding basement, and provided a quote. Once I confirmed I wanted to proceed, Shawn was great with providing fast service. The work was scheduled within a week. The original quote didn't end up being accurate, as the issues changed once the wall was exposed in some areas, and some of the project wasn't as extensive as anticipated. In the end the cost was higher than originally quoted. They did give me some cutbacks in the pricing even before the quote increased, so overall I was still very happy with the cost vs work done. I was however told that they were going to bring me additional supplies at a later date and it never came. Overall, I was satisfied with the work done and would recommend Shawn and Aquaproof.

More about Aquaproof