Integrity Junk Removal

Reviews for Integrity Junk Removal

Carmen K.
Carmen K.
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Wood and garbage removal.

I was more then impressed by the work Intergrity Junk Removal did. Joel and his partner approached me when they where in the neihbourhood picking up junk from a neihbour they saw that I had a pile of wood in my carport and asked if I wanted it removed ? I was more then happy to have it removed since I would have had to stuff it all in my Honda to get it to the dump. Joel quickly removed the wood and charged a resonable price. Both of these gentlmen were polite and freindly. I would recomend these two men and their company to anyone.Thank you again

Faith
Faith

Junk removal

They were on time. Removed my junk in an efficient manner and also rearranged my garage which was beyond my expectations. I can now park my car in the garage!

G A.
G A.

Junk Removal

Joel was very professional, punctual, detailed oriented, and his pricing was quite reasonable. He did a through walk through on his initial visit and when the work was complete he did an additional walk through to make sure we were satisfied. Joel and his staff were polite and considerate and did a terrific job. I would highly recommend them to do this type of work.

Thanks it's always great to meet a fellow hockey and sports fan, your guys place is great!

revrod55
revrod55
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Household furniture and yard junk

It was a pleasure to meet Joel. He is a man who works with “integrity,” and provides awesome service.
His fee for service is honest and fare. I would recommend him to others without a doubt.

Rod great to meet you what a beautiful home you guys have!

Dacon
Dacon

Garbage PU

Joel and his helper were very nice to deal with. Was friendly, had a great attitude and went above and beyond.
Would highly recommend.

Thanks for those kind words enjoy your Summer!

Chris
Chris

Sectional couch

I was very pleased at how fast and efficient. They were very personable and prices were reasonable.

Hi Chris Thanks again for this opportunity!
Have an Awesome Summer.

myfreemanmail
myfreemanmail
0 reviews Langley, BC

Reno

Took all the construction debris and are house hold, reasonable price im very happy will use in the fiture.

It was great to meet you, looking forward to helping you with your ongoing scheduled requests : )

ryanpenny71
ryanpenny71

Removing old furniture

Removing old furniture and cleaning up a horrible messy deck they evan vaccumed the lobby in the apartment building after they were done we gave them a bonus we were so happy

Hi guys how are you liking your new home? Thanks for the honour to serve your family!

eneudorf
eneudorf

Junk removal

Integrity exceeded our expectations of speedy removal & disposal of all of our unwanted items strewn around a property we own. I was most impressed the company owner Joel showed up on time with all the equipment to handle the job. He had proper signage on his vehicle, was warm and friendly, did more than what was asked for and promptly sent us an invoice the same day.
Integrity did what they said they would do and that was to help us ‘Take Back Our Space’.
As a happy customer I would not hesitate to recommend Integrity Junk Removal for all your junk removal needs.
I should know; this is will be the third time I’m using them in a month!

Well it's been a real honour getting to know you and your organization, we really appreciate the Review!

Private User reviews Chilliwack, BC

Great service

Joel and his helper arrived when they said they would, had a great positive attitude, and worked quickly and efficiently with minimal disruption to our staff. They had to remove a heavy old freezer down two flights of stairs and lift heavy desks up stairs (no elevator in our building) and they did so with smiles even though the freezer was leaking icky smelly stuff. Thanks Joel and Sam!

Thanks so much for your kind words glad we can get that thing out of your office!

More about Integrity Junk Removal

Integrity Junk Removal is handpicked as Top 3 Junk Removal service in Abbotsford. Integrity Junk Removal has had a 50-Point Inspection including everything from reputation, history, complaints, local reviews, nearness, satisfaction, trust and cost to the general excellence. Integrity Junk Removal is one of the Top! You deserve only the best.

Joel’s Background comes from 25 years of Direct Sales in wireless communications and the International Education, applying the principles of Dale Carnegie “How to win friends and influence people” in all daily transactions. After being in the corporate world of business for 25 years, Joel realized 3 things:

-He loves to meet new people
-He loves to help people
-He loves his community, Abbotsford, British Columbia
As a Father of four, Joel’s family needed him to be available for some of the Special Needs of his Children.

Joel and his family see Abbotsford Junk Removal as a means to do both, getting know families in their community while removing things that effect people’s daily lives in their home or businesses.

Joel sees Abbotsford Junk Removal as a way to reduce mental or marital stress, improving people’s living state, thus allowing them to take space back new projects, new businesses ultimately strengthening their family relationships.