DDD Landscape And Contracting

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Orangeville ON L9W 2T2
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Orangeville  >  DDD Landscape And Contracting

Review for DDD Landscape And Contracting

Monique C.
Monique C.
1 review Orangeville, ON

Full house renovations

I hired Dylan after I put out a request on the Orangeville q&a. After a few meetings, I knew he was our contractor. I have heard a lot of people being left hung by local contractors but Dylan never gave me that feeling. Our two week main floor renovation turned into 3 weeks because I added the upstairs. Dylan and Tyler painted the whole house, demo the main floor, mud walls, fix ceilings, took a wall down between the living and kitchen. He relaid new flooring and had the most amazing ideas. He put barn board on our new island and made suggestions along the Reno that I never would have thought of. One of the nicest touches was when I came home from work they would sweep up and wipe down counters so that we could maintain some type of normal while going through the process. When being challenged with a problem, he was quick to deliver a solution. Problem solved. He was promptly on the job site at 8 and never left before 4. He is professional and very easy to work with. He made this major renovation smooth and effortless. He went over and above to be here even at night when we needed a quote from another source (pluming,Hvac) I highly recommend Dylan from DDD landscape and contracting for anything you need done in your house.

More about DDD Landscape And Contracting

We are a construction landscape and home improvement company . We are based out of Orangeville On and have over 13 years experience . We specialize in , outdoor living spaces , retaining walls , flag stone walkways , interlock patios, decks , fences and arbors. Our interior work includes ...