City Home Comfort

Reviews for City Home Comfort

Sophie from Toronto
Sophie from Toronto

Furnace and A/C troubleshooting

Furnace wasn't able to cool home. An appointment was scheduled asap and Gracjan (the HVAC technician) responded to confirm appointment. He arrived on time, was professional, respectful, troubleshooted and solved my problem (clogged hose) quickly, and gave me options as to whether or not upgrade my 25 year-old furnace. No upsell or b.s., straightforward and no-nonsense advice. I've been their customer for over 20 years now and have never had any negative experiences with them.

Allison McLeod from Toronto
Allison McLeod from Toronto

Installation Ductless Air Conditioning

My 12 year old ductless AC stopped working the middle of a heat wave and needed to be replaced. After three days of calling many other service providers who could not install a new unit for several weeks, my neighbour told me about City Home Comfort. Chris called me back immediately and came for a site visit the same day. My AC was installed the next day. Chris and team were amazing! Professional, kind and polite. Thank you City Home Comfort for saving the day!

abid.a.imam in Toronto
abid.a.imam in Toronto

Annual HVAC maintenance

Quick, punctual and professional. Ever had a complaint with their work.

They are pricier than some alternatives, but you won’t get the quality that they consistently deliver.

Great digital experience including booking, notifications and payment .

Howard in Ajax
Howard in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Annual Furnace Maintenance

I had City Home Comfort install a Trane furnace last year and they just returned for its first annual maintenance. The technician was friendly and knowledgeable and he gave it a good going-over before declaring it fit and ready for the upcoming heating season. Every time I have had contact with the company, I have been impressed with their attitude and commitment to excellent customer service - from their bid-beating pricing to the professional and timely follow-up communication ensuring that I am satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely use this company again for any future HVAC purchases and services.

Excellent service

Highly recommend. Receptionist is always helpful and friendly. Very knowledgable and trustworthy techs. We have used this company several times and will continue too and refer my clients as well.

Fixed frozen AC on hottest summer day

Called CHC based on their excellent reviews, for an AC evaporator frozen on the hottest day of the year. Arrived, assessed and fixed, same-day, excellent communication, and fair price. Very professional. They will be my new go-to HVAC contact. Would highly recommend.

Furnace modification

I wanted to change the filter box - City Home Comfort were great, friendly, responsive, arrived when they said they would and did a great job. I would definitely recommend them.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

New AC Replacement

Existing AC died. Came across City Home Comfort through online search - within seconds of my requesting a quote I received a call (in the evening) from Shawn who answered all my questions and was able to schedule the job to install a new AC within a week or so (in the dead of summer
- which was many weeks faster than other companies could offer). Job was done well and no issues with unit since then after 2 months. They also took care of warranty registration. Company also offers reasonable annual maintenance plans.

Andrew L.
Andrew L.

Check and repair AC

They did a very good job. We could feel that the refrigeration was decreasing and the tech was great. Identified the issue and had it fixed in no time at all. Very well done.

Andrew

AC Repair

They were super fast in reaching out, accommodating a tight timeline, and offering suggestions as to how best to address our AC issues. They were easy to work with and offered contacts to address other issues that same up.

More about City Home Comfort

City Home Comfort is a family-owned and operated company that has been serving the Greater Toronto Area since 1981. We started the company with the goal of offering the kind of service and support we would want for our own family. These values are at the core of our business and have been handed down from generation to generation.

We are a premier HVAC contractor providing the Greater Toronto Area with the best home-comfort and air-quality products on the market. We provide prompt, courteous installation and service at an excellent value. We feel confident that after a visit to your home or business by one of our experienced technicians, you will be comfortable in choosing City Home Comfort for your next home comfort project. We are not satisfied until you are.

***

We provide service 24-hours a day, 365 days of the year with fully-trained, licensed, and insured technicians for Heating Air Conditioner residential and commercial applications. We service AMANA. CARRIER. LENNOX. YORK
RHEEM, TRANE, COLEMAN, GOODMAN, DAIKIN, KEEPRITE,

***
You, like our customers, will grow to trust and rely on the experience, professional approach, and friendly staff of our family-owned business. Call us today and let us help you with all your home comfort needs. WE ARE HAPPY TO SERVICE, THE BEACHES, CLIFFSIDE, HUNT CLUB, OAKRIDGE, LESLIEVILLE, DANFORTH VILLAGE, RIVERDALE, EAST YORK, CABBAGETOWN, MOORE PARK, YORKVILE, ANNEX, ST.JAMES TOWN, CANARY DISTRICT, KENSINGTON MARKET, LITTLE ITALY, TRINITY BELLWOODS, DUFFERIN GROVE, WALLACDE EMERSON, DOVERCOURT, WYCHWOOD, BLOOR WEST VILLAGE, YORK, CEDARVALE, YORK MILLS, ROSEDALE, BAYVIEW VILLAGE, WILLOW DALE, DON VALLEY VILLAGE, DON MILLS, SCARBOROUGH.