Berkhofs Roofing

Rod
Rod
1 review Lakefield, ON

Metal Roof

Efficient, pleasant and courteous crew.  Helped us solve a few issues we had.  Not an easy roof to work on with 3 dormers, a chimney, 12/12 pitch, and a change of pitch.

Thanks for the kind words Rod. Glad we could help!!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Roof Replacement

100% satisfied with the total experience provided by Berkhofs Roofing from the competitive quote ,time they spent with me on the color selection ,and quality of shingle best to be used. Their professional installers were on time each day ,courteous, experienced experts in their installation and provided a through cleanup of the complete site. roof and home look fantastic . I highly recommend this company and installation team for your roofing needs

Thanks for the kind words.

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Roof Replacement and Shop Alteration

The best description would be Professional. The large team sent to complete my project was experienced, two of which had over 30 years roofing. This was demonstrated by the quality of workmanship. The crew showed up on time everyday, were very polite and got right to work. They really seemed to enjoy working together and got along very well. The job took a little longer than expected due to adding a shop alteration but instead of racing to complete, they simply took more time to ensure the job was completed correctly and cleaned thoroughly. Their equipment was reliable and having an office I feel certain if a warranty issue comes up down the road, they will be reachable. I have already had neighbors compliment the outcome and their workers work ethic. If you're looking for a quality, experienced and reliable roofing company I strongly suggest Berkhof's Roofing.

We are delighted to hear of your positive experience with your install of the new roof. Thanks for the kind words and we look forward to servicing all your roof and related needs in the future.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Service Call-Leaking Roof

After requesting the company that originally replaced our roof multiple times to come fix a leak. We contacted Berkhofs who came and diagnosed the reason for the leak and made the required repairs in no time. Professional repair, polite service, the guys who showed up were respectful and left no mess behind.

Give these guys a call for all your roofing needs.

That's great to hear!!
Customer service is number one to Berkhofs Roofing

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Roof replacement

The Berkhofs crew was very professional. I was very impressed with Scott the foreman getting down on his hands and knees looking for nails on my driveway after the magnet had already covered the area.

Thanks for the review. Clean up is one of the most important aspects of the job.

Lakelover in Oshawa
Lakelover in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

No job is too small!

It doesn’t surprise me that Berkhoff’s has a long line of stellar reviews. I had a very minor repair done on my roof and they provided prompt, friendly service and were very knowledgeable about their product. What I especially liked was the time they took to explain what needed to be done and answering my seemingly obvious questions. I’m happy to support this amazing company and will definitely be using their services in the spring for my eavesdrops!

Thanks for the confidence

Private User reviews Newcastle, ON

New Roof vs Heavy Winds

Winds ravished our neighborhood - same winds affected nearly everyone in my region - Berkhof's took my call and provided immediate and excellent service - such a busy time with all the simultaneously damaged roofs around me, I understood that and was impressed with how Berkhof's handled themselves - I had a very minor repair yet was treated no less important - in the end I felt assured & satisfied - Thank you Berkhof's !

Thanks so much for the review
Always appreciated

Doomspoon in Oshawa
Doomspoon in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Quick, friendly in a pinch

I had shingles fall off and flip up in the wind. I called in the morning and had it fixed by 2pm. No more leaks. The men who came to fix it were professional and polite. When I eventually need the roof replaced, I’ll be calling them again!

Thanks for the response!!!

Trish in Oshawa
Trish in Oshawa
10 reviews Oshawa, ON

Installation of Aluex Gutter Clean

In 2013, cleaning eaves trough had become far to difficult so I researched a means of covering the gutters and discovered that Aluex brand were touted as being THE best by many customers. In searching for a local installer, Berkhof's Roofing was mentioned. When I checked with HomeStars.com for this company's rating ... I hired them WITHOUT question.

With the ice storm of Dec 2013, by the spring I had discovered holes in my garage roof from falling branches. Again, I called Berkhof's Roofing for help. They found 3 sizeable holes and patched them MATCHING the shingles PERFECTLY ... all for only $282.50 ... at a time when other businesses were taking advantage of homeowner's in immediate need of help patching their roofs.

Needless to say, my neighbours (2 now!) hired this company for their roofing needs.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

I had been looking to get my roof done and wasn't happy with the dismissiveness of quick quotes that had such a wide range in price and all of them partial quotes. Berkhof Roofing stood out. They were very professional, very personable, answered all my questions. Great work. Clean up after was impeccable. I was impressed and would recommend them to anyone. Only positive things to say about this company

More about Berkhofs Roofing

About Us

The success of a new construction project depends on the talent and dedication of the tradespeople whose job it is to bring the project to life. Berkhof's Roofing has a clear mission that's been driving its success - and the success of its clients - for years. Our goals can be summed up in one simple statement:

The Way A Roof Should Be Done!

Gary and Karen Berkhof have owned and operated Berkhof's Roofing since 1986. A family-run business that prides itself on being honest, dedicated and trustworthy. Thousands of happy, satisfied customers have made us one of the most popular roofing companies in Durham Region. We are transitioning to a second generation operation and Josh is taking over all responsibilities going forward. He has been involved in the operations for over 18 years and is more than qualified to transitions us to this new stage.

The second generation of management has slowly been integrated and are now fully engaged to ensure the continuation of our success for years to come. Son-in-law Josh Melnychuk, Operations Manager, is fully qualified and able to take care of all your roofing needs and see your project through from the initial contact to the joy of seeing the completed project. Through his studies at York University and 10+ years installing roofs for us he is more than qualified and we are proud to have him with us

We provide a Manufacturer's Warranty as well as our workmanship warranty and you can rest easy knowing that we will be there if you need us.

We are fully insured with WSIB and Liability.

CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE: 905-576-6416.
Flexibility, Innovation & Results - for a Lasting Partnership
That's the guiding principle behind Berkhof's Roofing's approach to doing business.

With many years of experience in local building projects, we have earned the enviable reputation of being a dependable, no-nonsense roofing company who consistently delivers rock-solid results - on time and within the budget.