Here2Clean

Reviews for Here2Clean

F C.
F C.

Cleaning

Qwerttyuiiossffg go on the window sill in your bedroom and the reasons why the best reception for texting you can get the best reception for texting

Anugya
Anugya

great job - oven & kitchen cabinets

my oven and hood had been left in a very bad state by the previous residents. Even after attempting to clean in several times myself it was still unusable. The team from Here2Clean was punctual, super polite & friendly and very efficient - they left the oven and hood spotless, and almost like new!

We appreciate you ! Thanks so much for your kind words. We are very happy that we could help . Have a wonderful day!

everywhere.you.were
everywhere.you.were

First time home cleaning

They far exceeded my expectations! My place is dazzling! Definitely went above and beyond and were friendly and professional!

Thank you so much for your kind review. Very glad we could help! Enjoy!

Joyce D.
Joyce D.

Condo Cleaning

Highly recommended! I used this company to clean my condo every 2 weeks being a very busy student who also works full time. It's nice to come home to a clean apartment after a long day. I like the fact that the same cleaner comes every time and the fact that she brings all of her stuff so I don't have to store any supplies of my own. I really have no complaints so far so good.

Hi Joyce! Thanks so much for your kind words. it's our pleasure to help . See you again next week : )

sara
sara

Move in cleaning

These guys did a wonderful job on our home before we moved in. We are very happy customers indeed! We had been disappointed by another cleaning company that we previously booked. We called Here2Clean on a Thursday, and they came on Saturday morning before we moved in that evening. It was a last minute situation, but they managed to send us a lovely husband and wife team who did such a great job with the house! All we had to do was unpack. Isa and her husband did not miss a spot! From the cabinets to the baseboards, everything was left really clean. The previous occupants of the home had cats, so cat hair removal was an initial concern, but they managed to clean away all the hairs. We will be using their services twice a month going forward. Highly recommended :)

Dear Sara, thanks so much for trusting us with the cleaning of your house . Congratulations on your move ! Wishing you the best as you enjoy your new home :)

Cindy G.
Cindy G.

Cleaning Services

Very happy with both the customer service and the job done by the cleaning staff. Very professional and efficient, I would definitely recommend. :)

Hello,

Thank you very much for your kind words! We look forward to working with you, our cherished client, more in the future . Have a great week ahead!

Scharlaw1
Scharlaw1

Whole house

They did amazing job on cleaning my oven i ner thought it could come back as new

Thank you Ms W. for the review. We believe it's the little things that count the most sometimes; those extra special touches! We are so happy that we made your day, and left you with a refreshingly clean home and oven ;-) Happy baking!

simiabba
simiabba

Home cleaning services

I am really pleased with how great my place looks!! The Here2Clean team did an amazing job. They were really personable, and friendly and listened to what I asked for.
Highly recommend them for a nice Spring cleaning at a reasonable cost.

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you, and in your home. So glad that you are pleased with our cleaning services. We Look forward to working with you in the future :-)

More about Here2Clean

Here2Clean provides professional house cleaning services in the Greater Toronto Area.

Our team of professional house cleansers is made up of individuals who love what they do, and do it well!

If you need your house, apartment or small office cleaned, here are some points that will help you get to know us better:

• We offer you simple flat rates. No confusing options, no hidden costs, and no surprises.

• Our cleaners are professional, experienced and properly vetted.

• For your added peace of mind, we perform background checks on team members.

• Our house cleaning services are on demand. This means you don’t have to sign a contract, and can hire us only when needed.

• You can easily book our services online at our website. No need for a lengthy in-house estimate. You can easily schedule an appointment whenever you want, day or night.

• We guarantee our services! You must be absolutely satisfied, or else we come back to get the job done right!

Here2Clean frees you from the hassle of cleaning, so you can spend more time focusing on other important tasks .