Clera Windows And Doors

Reviews for Clera Windows And Doors

Linda
Linda
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great company to deal with and Excellent products

What a great company to deal with. The customer service is top notch and the windows and patio doors that I got are gorgeous! I love their service and not to mention their lifetime guarantee is a great bonus. They are quick to reply back with accurate estimates and with timelines. The installers did an excellent job, very efficient and cleaned up well after the installation.
I don't hesitate to recommend this company, I like how they manufacture their own windows so it cuts out the middle man. Their products are high quality and I think that windows are an investment that you shouldn't skimp on. Like I mentioned before, the lifetime guarantee is a bonus and you can tell they really stand behind their products and service.

Sgeorge in Vaughan
Sgeorge in Vaughan

Great company to deal with

We needed all new windows in our house due to the age of the previous windows. Roddy and his crew were wonderful to deal with. They were professional and friendly and the completed job met all my expectations. We will definitely consider using them in the future. Thank you.

thekwas25 in
thekwas25 in
1 review Erin, ON

Windows and Doors

Clera replaced all my windows and doors in my century home. The windows still operate easily after three years and the home is much more comfortable even during the extreme cold winter we had this year. The workmanship by Ranjan and his crew was exceptional. I highly recommend Clera.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent Service !!!!!!! Thank you Rayan!!!

I have been shopping around for new Windows and Doors for the last few months. I have done my extensive homework, and came across Clera Windows. I had inquired online and a consultant by the name of Rayan had called me back to follow up on my inquiry. He was SUPER DUPER professional!!. When he came to my house he measured all the windows. Explained the entire process thoroughly from start to finish.

What i LOVE about this company is that they are directly manufacturer to consumer. The day my windows arrived for installation i was BLOWN away with the quality and professionalism by the installers that had done the job. Everyone on my street compliments my house when they walk by!.

Thank you to the entire team at CLERA for making this happen for me. A special Thanks to Rayan & Alex and the entire installation team for taking your time and exceeding above and beyond my expectations!

THANKS!!!!!!

Juanita in Toronto
Juanita in Toronto

New and replacement windows

We recently built a mud porch an also needed to replace 5 inefficient windows. After several interviews with other reputable window companies, we interviewed with Muneeb from Clera Windows.
Muneeb is a very personable salesperson with lots of charm and knowledge about his business. He provided us with a very thorough presentation. We knew right away that we had found the right company to do the job.
When the installer (Alexey) came to our home to measure for the windows (9 in total) we both felt that this was a man who takes great pride in his work and he did not fail to answer our many questions to our satisfaction.
This past weekend despite the January cold our windows were installed. Alexey and his co-worker did an awesome job. The windows are beautiful and we are very happy with the quality of the workmanship and windows.
We are planning a renovation this year and we will definitely be contacting Clera windows.

paul m in Harriston
paul m in Harriston
1 review Minto, ON

excellent

this is the second time we have used clera----professional product--professional installation and service---they were a pleasure to work with. We are very happy with our purchase! we would recommend them for sure!

Santo in Mississauga
Santo in Mississauga

Front Entrance Door

My wife and I met with Adam to discuss our needs for a new front entrance door. It took us some time to decide on the color of the door, but Adam was very patient and helped us pick the perfect color.

Paul and his son Trayton installed the door. What a fantastic job they did!!!! They installed it very fast, were very professional and very knowledgeable (I asked a lot of questions) . My neighbor was so impressed with the door and the job that was done, that she asked for Clera's phone number. A very happy customer.

Santo D.

Formosa
Formosa
1 review Formosa, ON

Window replacement

Barry is excellent, he is detailed and makes sure his work is the best it can be

bobandsheila
bobandsheila
1 review Hanover, ON

Windows

The team that was here did a wonderful job. Barry was so helpful in filling out the grant papers and they were fast and efficient. The windows make such a differents.

Thank you for your kinds words. Hope you enjoy your windows for many years to come.

More about Clera Windows And Doors

Windows and doors
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Vaughan?