Sarman Air Inc.

Toronto ON M2M 3W4

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Sarman Air Inc.

trevor in Toronto
trevor in Toronto

Tankless water heater repair to the rescue

My tankless water heater stopped producing hot water… so needed to find someone and it was a Sunday. John was the few who responded. He came diagnosed the issue but it required a part. John went and sourced the part throughout the city and finally was able to secure. Thanks to his efforts we were back in service. What I enjoyed about John is he kept in contact with me on the status vs. Me asking which was greatly appreciated. Very professional and courteous. Would gladly recommend.

thankyou for trusting and letting us to serve you.

alanjones from Toronto
alanjones from Toronto

Repaired Gas Leak

We noticed a faint smell of gas at the front of our house which necessitated the gas company to shut off service to our house. We needed someone to fix the problem quickly and properly in order to get things back to normal in our home. John at Sarman Air responded immediately to my message and appraised me up front of the minimum cost to come and identify the source of problem. He arrived the next morning at exactly the time he promised, quickly found the leak in a pipe near our furnace, explained clearly what the issue was and what he would need to do to fix it. The problem was solved in half an hour and John was friendly, professional, and transparent throughout. I would very highly recommend John and Sarman Air if you have any kind of issues with a gas line or gas appliance.

Wilson
Wilson

Connect Gas Stove

John was prompt and courteous. He connected my new Samsung gas stove to the existing flex copper gas line in the kitchen. He provided all the parts (flex hose and union adapters). Installed new shut off valve as well. Did his work very efficiently. Will use his services again.

Emily
Emily

BBQ installation

We built a custom outdoor kitchen and needed the built in gas BBQ installed. John was extremely professional and knowledgeable. We really wanted everything done by the Friday of the labour long weekend so we could enjoy it (we had been waiting all summer with multiple delays from other vendors on the kitchen parts). John made it happen! He came in the evening on the long weekend to get it done and we really appreciate him for it!

Mikhail
Mikhail

Heat exchanger replacement

John is very serious, professional and man of his word.
He cares about customer, knows how better perform the job and does it very well.
Strongly recommend John to prospective customers for their needs.

thanks for trusting us and letting us to serve you as your hvac partner.

Pat
Pat

Existing gas line raised

From beginning to end the service provided by John at Sarman Air Inc. was very professional and courteous. Unlike other gas technicians from other companies, John took the time to truly understand what needed to be done and promptly arranged an appointment to get the job done immediately. Also, unlike other companies, the quote provided to me was the best price! End result, I am very happy with the work John did and would definitely hire this company again in future! Thank you very much John for your excellent work!

thankyou for trusting us and asking us to serve you.

Tina in London
Tina in London

Excellent installation of our A/C unit.

John at Sharman Air Inc. is an excellent, responsible, knowledgeable and reliable worker for his company. He promptly helped us completely restore cold air back into our home. He quickly found the issues and explained to us why our home wasn't being cooled to its full capacity due to the fact that the previous company and worker did not connect our coil properly to push cold air through the home like it was supposed to. Call him for any HVAC services. He is amazing at what he does.

Heating and cooling system

Sarman Air did a wonderful job in inspecting my heating and cooling system. He walked me through his entire inspection and even gave me some tips and tricks. I would recommend his service to anyone!

Gas connection

Fast response, quick service! Thank you again John.
Contacted me quickly; disconnected gas stove one day and returned the next to connect new gas stove. Always fast, prompt service. Have used him before at my commercial property for boiler problems. Very prompt and fair prices. Will use him again.

More about Sarman Air Inc.

Fully Licensed and Insured, from WSIB and Ontario Government, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) Contractor serving Toronto with Professional Solutions and competetive Prices from 2015. Our Company started it's professional journey in early 2015 and made his way up to the best contractors in Toronto in the HVAC industry by providing Residences and Businesses of the town with Valuable Solutions and Satisfactory Services. The main goal of our Business is to achieve the most trusted business in Toronto by Words of Mouth rather than annoying our costumers with useless advertisements and we have been successful in our journey so far. Sarman Air Inc. will be serving more areas in Ontario by the end of the year 2018.