Anton Construction & Restoration Inc.

Tile & Stone Contractors
Halton Hills ON L7G 1K8
Tile & Stone Contractors
Anton Construction & Restoration Inc.

Reviews for Anton Construction & Restoration Inc.

Roman
Roman
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Tile work

We have worked with many different contractors over the last 6 months doing a complete renovation in our home and i can say, with absolutely no hesitation, that Adrian was the most trustworthy and dependable contractors of them all. On time, on budget, and reliable to say the least. Transformed our space and worked hard to achieve our vision. Adrian installed heated floors in 2 bathrooms, tiled a custom shower, entry way and kitchen backsplash, and his work in all areas of our home was impeccable. I highly recommend Adrian and look forward to using them again.

Thank you Roman for the kind words. It was a pleasure working for you.

Eva
Eva

My new fireplace

I'm verry happy with the job. Love my new fireplace! Adrian was very knowledgeable and polite.

Thank you, I'm very glad you like it.

More about Anton Construction & Restoration Inc.

Welcome to Anton Construction & Restoration Inc. We provide tile and stone work, fireplaces, and bathroom renovations, porcelain and stone slabs. We work on both commercial and residential projects. Call us today for an estimate.
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Halton Hills?