Lendrix Hvac Services

Reviews for Lendrix Hvac Services

BevSherban
BevSherban

Air Conditioning Installation

We are so happy with Lendrix! Our consultation was very informative and with no added pressure like other companies. We knew immediately that this was the company we wanted to go with. Installation was quick, clean and painless. He was on time for every appointment which we appreciate. We also installed a smart thermostat and took the time to teach us how to use it, as well as, how to care for our new A/C. I’m now patiently waiting for summer to enjoy the cool air. We would recommend to all our family and friends. Great work and great pricing.

Wow what an awesome review. A Big Thank You Mike And Bev. It was a pleasure working with you this week. I know you'll be more than pleased once that summer heat hits!

Amber
Amber

AC Install

Justin did a great job on our AC install. He was friendly, professional, and took the time to answer all of our questions. We are really happy with his work and would highly recommend him to anyone with HVAC needs. Thanks so much, Justin!

Thank you Amber! It was a pleasure working with you.

AmyB in Calgary
AmyB in Calgary

Air Conditioning Installation (Sept 2018)

No regrets whatsoever! Justin is very knowledgeable. I was concerned there wouldn't be any place for an AC on my very narrow property but after reviewing options with Justin, I went with a nice quiet Lennox 2 ton 'low profile' style A/C mounted on a raised bracket. Justin showed up on time, got the work done fast, did a nice clean install. He explained everything about the AC & seasonal maintenance and even left me with a 'reminder&how to' sheet. I had him swap my old thermostat with a new one, he did it no problem & price was same as retail (80.00, no labour charge) Thank you Justin!

Thanks Amy! It's great to hear that our clients recognize our "above and beyond" attitude.

Brad
Brad

Air conditioning installation

Installation of the air conditioner and humidifier. Permits etc all handled. On time and no issues.

Thanks for the great review Brad. We try to make all of our installs quick and easy for every customer.

Aaron in Calgary
Aaron in Calgary

Air Conditioner Install

We choose Justin and Lendrix HVAC Services through the Calgary Air Conditioner group buy on Facebook. The quote he provided to that group was a great deal compared with the other quotes I had gotten. This was for a standard Lennox system. I had a question about and upgraded unit and Justin was quick to answer my question (and a few more) and gave us a great deal on the upgraded unit.

The install was booked and Justin and his associate were on time and very friendly. The work took approximately 4 hours and both Justin and his associate were courteous and made sure they respected our home and surroundings. Install is clean and nice looking. He also took the time to go over the system and any questions that we had. 24 hours into the new AC system and everything works great.

Aaron

Thanks for a great review. We work very hard to make sure every client's needs are met and exceeded!!

mark in
mark in

Central Air instalation

Installed Our central Air & Icomfort E30, Install when very smooth, Arrived Early, was very informative & Personable. I will definately be using Justin for any Future work we may need! Thanks again!!

Thanks for the great review!!

athena99
athena99

AC install

excellent experience, they were friendly and fast, in and out quickly. The install itself looks good as well, that was a priority of ours so it's nice to see. Payment and all the arrangements ahead of time were also painless, whole thing was a 'non-event' in the best sense. Would absolutely recommend.

Thank you so much!!! We try very hard to make each client's installation seamless!

Marshall
Marshall

Installation of AC

I know nothing about AC other than the first night with it was truly amazing. The AC is quiet and makes the home extremely comfortable. I can't believe I waited years to get one! Customer service from Justin and team was excellent! I highly recommend Lendrix!

Thank you! I'm happy to hear you've come to your senses!!! Haha just kidding. Enjoy your cool home!!!

Kaylie
Kaylie

AC installation

Justin was very responsive and professional. He provided me with an extremely reasonable quote and scheduled an appointment for install shortly after. His work ethic was great and he is very knowledgeable. He answered all of my many questions. Once my system was installed, Justin's service continued as he continued to answer any questions I had after! I highly recommend Justin and Lendrix Hvac Services!

What an awesome review! Thank you Kaylie!!

coreypalmer09
coreypalmer09

AC installation

Justin did a great job. Tidy work and good explanation of the system. Offered a good guarantee on his work. Definitely recommend his company.

Thank you! I love it when people appreciate a tidy contractor.

More about Lendrix Hvac Services

Lendrix Hvac Services provides affordable HVAC solutions to Albertans where it matters most, at home. We offer a wide variety of services and equipment designed to fit our customers' specific needs. With over 10 years of residential equipment installation and service experience in Calgary, The Lendrix HVAC Team has you covered year round. We provide customers with access to 24/7 emergency service, new equipment installations, equipment retrofits, and preventative maintenance. We understand that owning a home can be a lot of work, let Lendrix Hvac Services take control of all your home comfort needs.