Lendrix Hvac Services

Reviews for Lendrix Hvac Services

Aaron in Calgary
Aaron in Calgary

Air Conditioner Install

We choose Justin and Lendrix HVAC Services through the Calgary Air Conditioner group buy on Facebook. The quote he provided to that group was a great deal compared with the other quotes I had gotten. This was for a standard Lennox system. I had a question about and upgraded unit and Justin was quick to answer my question (and a few more) and gave us a great deal on the upgraded unit.

The install was booked and Justin and his associate were on time and very friendly. The work took approximately 4 hours and both Justin and his associate were courteous and made sure they respected our home and surroundings. Install is clean and nice looking. He also took the time to go over the system and any questions that we had. 24 hours into the new AC system and everything works great.

Aaron

Thanks for a great review. We work very hard to make sure every client's needs are met and exceeded!!

mark in
mark in

Central Air instalation

Installed Our central Air & Icomfort E30, Install when very smooth, Arrived Early, was very informative & Personable. I will definately be using Justin for any Future work we may need! Thanks again!!

Thanks for the great review!!

athena99
athena99

AC install

excellent experience, they were friendly and fast, in and out quickly. The install itself looks good as well, that was a priority of ours so it's nice to see. Payment and all the arrangements ahead of time were also painless, whole thing was a 'non-event' in the best sense. Would absolutely recommend.

Thank you so much!!! We try very hard to make each client's installation seamless!

Marshall
Marshall

Installation of AC

I know nothing about AC other than the first night with it was truly amazing. The AC is quiet and makes the home extremely comfortable. I can't believe I waited years to get one! Customer service from Justin and team was excellent! I highly recommend Lendrix!

Thank you! I'm happy to hear you've come to your senses!!! Haha just kidding. Enjoy your cool home!!!

Kaylie
Kaylie

AC installation

Justin was very responsive and professional. He provided me with an extremely reasonable quote and scheduled an appointment for install shortly after. His work ethic was great and he is very knowledgeable. He answered all of my many questions. Once my system was installed, Justin's service continued as he continued to answer any questions I had after! I highly recommend Justin and Lendrix Hvac Services!

What an awesome review! Thank you Kaylie!!

coreypalmer09
coreypalmer09

AC installation

Justin did a great job. Tidy work and good explanation of the system. Offered a good guarantee on his work. Definitely recommend his company.

Thank you! I love it when people appreciate a tidy contractor.

joshboone1988
joshboone1988

Air conditioning install

Done well with competitive pricing, very professional service, great product, overall very satisfied.

Would recommend to anyone

Thank you for the excellent review!

dogg0071
dogg0071

AC yearly inspection

Justin was right on time, showed up and got straight to work. I definitely have a new HVAC guy.

Thanks Justin

Thank you for the review!!

mackenzie.morris
mackenzie.morris

AC unit

Justin was great to deal with and did great work . I will recommend him to others .

Thank you for the great review!

cjobin85
cjobin85

Air conditioner installation

My wife and I decided to get air conditioning in our home this year. Jonathan was the first person we contacted to get a quote. He came over at a time that was convenient for us, took the time to explain the units he sold along with the pros and cons of each. He was very knowledgeable, polite and professional. We didn't bother getting a quote from anyone else. He seemed like a very trustworthy contractor, his price was fair and was able to install it 4 days after our consultation which was amazing. Install went fine. We're very happy we chose Lendrix and would suggest this company to anyone.

Thank you!! We try to go the extra mile for our customers from consultation through installation!!

More about Lendrix Hvac Services

Lendrix Hvac Services provides affordable Hvac solutions to Albertans where it matters most, at home. We offer a wide variety of services and equipment designed to fit our customers' specific needs. With over 10 years of residential equipment installation and service experience in Calgary & the surrounding areas, Lendrix has you covered year round. We provide customers with access to 24/7 emergency service, new equipment installations, equipment retrofits, and preventative maintenance. We understand that owning a home can be a lot of work, let Lendrix Hvac Services take control of all your home comfort needs.