GNS Renovation & Cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
GNS Renovation & Cleaning

Reviews for GNS Renovation & Cleaning

Home renovation

I was very happy with George and Dato. Every day they were pleasant to work with, made sure the floors were protected and verified the results as they progressed. Small changes along the way were accepted and completed.
thank you!!!!

Thank you very much for the great review to our Homestar. We are always ready to provide our professional Renovation and cleaning service aswell for the clients.

Tea T.
Tea T.

Cleaning service

My friend recommended this company. We needed deep cleaning. They did a great job!!! Polite, very nice team. Everything is sparkling. I am very happy with the experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needed cleaning services.

Thank you very much for the great review to our Homestar. We are always ready to provide our professional renovation & cleaning service for you home.

nodarikharazishvili
nodarikharazishvili

Cleaning

This company provided me exceptionally good service. We did move in cleaning. The team was so professional with a positive attitude. I am still in touch with this company and I am happy that they know exactly what I want. I would recommend their service to my friends.

Thank you so much for these wonderful words. We always do all our best to make our clients happy.

Haffie in Toronto
Haffie in Toronto

Condo Cleaning

I was very satisfied with Natalia; she did a great job cleaning my condo. She also has lots of availibility and arrived on time for her appointment. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much for your nice review to our Homestar. We appreciate, that you chose our company. We will see you soon.
Natalia

Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in North York?