Mr. Appliance Of Kanata

Reviews for Mr. Appliance Of Kanata

davidminion
davidminion

Dishwasher repair is

Dishwasher repair - Mr Appliance tech arrived on time and repaired to our satisfaction . The tech was very professional and friendly

treefroggy33
treefroggy33

Kitchen repair

He did a good job repairing our subzero drawers. One was not cooling at all.

Thanks for the review!!

meandmydutchess
meandmydutchess

Dryer

They sent me a text with a picture of the device person that was going to be coming to service my dryer. Witch made me feel comfortable in knowing that I could open my door without worry. Mike was very pleasant and got right to work on my dryer. It only took him a few minutes to let me know what was wrong and with my permission fixed it.

Thanks for the great review!

d.vanden in Ashton
d.vanden in Ashton
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kenmore induction stove top repair

Courtney and Mike made an excellent team. Both are very personable. Very prompt service and diagnosis...within a few hrs, literally. A part needed to be ordered and installed. It was installed a day earlier than anticipated and scheduled. Mike is a very knowledgeable and technical person. He has zero issues discussing electrical and mechanical subjects and potential issues. He thoroughly researched the issue and the parts required. The entire stove nearly had to be disassembled and reassembled to get to the circuit board.....50-60 screws. He did this with aplomb!
I found the labour cost of the repair process to be very reasonable. The Kenmore parts are what they are, in terms of cost.

While I'm not thrilled that the top had to be serviced, I'm very happy it was serviced by Mr. Appliance of Kanata and would not hesitate to use their services again. These folks care about the client and how they perform their tasks, which is refreshing in this day and age.

Thanks for the great review, Dave! It was great getting to know you.
Thanks, Courtney & Mike

pbaddoo
pbaddoo

Fixed my stove

The work was efficiently and professionally done to my satisfaction. The technician was very pleasant and professional, the highlife for was on the second visit to replaced an ordered part, l believe Cortine (at the reception desk) showed up in company of the technician to give me a gift for patronizing your company. This was to me that you value your customers. Thanks

Hi Phil, thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure meeting you! -Courtney

Roger
Roger
1 review Ottawa, ON

Diagnosis of electric range failure

Mr. Appliance Of Kanata
Ottawa
K0A 1B0

Technician listened to explanation of what happened, examined control panel on stove , diagnosed need to replace control panel, gave quote. We originally chose to replace part, a few hours later decided to purchase new stove instead. No problem cancelling our order.

Thanks for the great review, Roger!

Sanwood
Sanwood

Refrigerator

Researched and solved what was wrong with the refrigerator and fixed it right away. The repair man was polite, businesslike, and very knowledgeable.

Thanks for the great review, Rick!

mtquinn
mtquinn

Check dishwasher

Was leaking. Of course stopped when they came. Haven’t used it yet but was told they are prepared to come back if the problem happens again. Did a thorough check of all the connecting hoses.

Thanks for the review, Kathy! Please give us a call if this issue comes up again and we would be happy to fix it for you. -Courtney

More about Mr. Appliance Of Kanata

If the valuable appliances at your home and business are not performing correctly, contact the pros from Mr. Appliance®. We are here to provide you with skilled, affordable services that occur on your schedule. We are here when you need us! Every one of our technicians is courteous and will show up in uniform. We also will provide you with an upfront pricing before any work begins so there are no surprises on your final bill. If you would like to learn more about the services we offer, give us a call!