Mr. Appliance Of Ottawa West

Mr. Appliance Of Ottawa West

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Mr. Appliance Of Ottawa West

Fridge running warm

Same day service was courteous and knowledgeable. Only frustration as no guarantee the same problem won't re occur. Freezer part froze and caused fridge malfunction. Cause was unlevel fridge and tech didn't have velcro fasteneres with him so I have to hunt some down. COuldn't level it himself as cupboard to low (above fridge)

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Dryer Repair

We had a problem with our dryer. We made an urgent call hoping for quick service and QUICK SERVICE we did get. The office sent us an e-mail with a picture Technician Mike along with the expected arrival time at our home. He arrived on time. Both my wife and I were pleased with his knowledge and professionalism in dealing with the issue. It was a good experience for us. Highly recommend this gentleman. Should Michael be your technician, ask him about 'The Bird'

Thank you for the great review. I will make sure that my technician Michael sees your review. We strive to get to all of our customers as fast as possible to shorten the inconvenience of a broken appliance. It was a pleasure to serve and thank you for your business, thank you for using Mr. Appliance.

SJA
SJA

Fast and professional

My dryer was shutting down because the door latch was releasing after the cycle started. I called Mr. Appliance and they came out the next day. They were friendly, helpful and professional. They assessed the situation, ordered the parts (which came in within two days) and a couple of days were out again to fix the problem. Since they were coming out, I also had them do maintenance on the dryer. It was a good thing that I did as there was quite a bit of lint build up which would have become a fire hazard.
Overall, I was very impressed and would definitely call them again if I had an issue with an appliance!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review RAA.

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great service - prompt and trustworthy

I hired Mr. Appliance of Ottawa West to repair a 25+ year old refrigerator that was not cooling properly. I made the request for service on Saturday and they were the only company that was able to send a technician to the house as early as Monday afternoon, which was a big selling point because a broken fridge is the kind of thing that needs to be dealt with ASAP.

The refrigerator in question belongs to my elderly grandmother who lives alone and no family members were able to be present for the service call, so trustworthiness was very important to me. I was impressed that Mr. Appliance only uses technicians who are bonded and insured, and that they texted me the technician's full name and photo before he arrived on the day of the service call.

The technician showed up within the agreed-upon time window and was able to successfully repair the fridge in about an hour and a half. My grandmother was thrilled with the fast and courteous service, and with the reasonable price. It would have been easy for an unscrupulous technician to tell my grandmother that her ancient fridge wasn't fixable, pocket the service call fee, and be on to the next job in 5 minutes, but Mr. Appliance's technician took the time to do the job right.

I am very happy with my choice to hire Mr. Appliance of Ottawa West and I would definitely recommend them to others.

Hi Julia it was a pleasure to serve your Mom and I am happy that we got her refrigerator working again. Thanks again for your business.

John Dowell from Kanata
John Dowell from Kanata
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Prompt and Professional

The Mr. Appliance tech came when he said he would. Prior to arrival, he sent a message to my mobile with his name and photo so I knew who would arrive at our door. He was professional, made his diagnosis, compiled a costed-out estimate and could accept an initial payment for the diagnostic call by credit card. When the part arrived, he again came when he said he would and got it installed and working with no fuss. Final payment, exactly as per the estimate, was also by credit card.

Thank you for the positive review Mr. Dowell.

Paul in
Paul in
1 review Limoges, ON

Repair to washing machine

Service man had no knowledge of machine to repair. Tried to Google info and left after ten min. Info regarding type model and problem was emailed to company in advance. Wasted time and $120.

Hello Paul we are sorry that this has happened, your commercial washer is a rare commercial unit and required special a tool to access it and we were not able to facilitate the repair. You should have never been invoiced. This was and oversight on our part and I have refunded
the entire cost that was invoiced to you. Thank you for you understanding.

davidminion
davidminion

Dishwasher repair is

Dishwasher repair - Mr Appliance tech arrived on time and repaired to our satisfaction . The tech was very professional and friendly

Thank you for your great review!

treefroggy33
treefroggy33

Kitchen repair

He did a good job repairing our subzero drawers. One was not cooling at all.

Thanks for the review!!

meandmydutchess
meandmydutchess

Dryer

They sent me a text with a picture of the device person that was going to be coming to service my dryer. Witch made me feel comfortable in knowing that I could open my door without worry. Mike was very pleasant and got right to work on my dryer. It only took him a few minutes to let me know what was wrong and with my permission fixed it.

Thanks for the great review!

d.vanden in Ashton
d.vanden in Ashton
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kenmore induction stove top repair

Courtney and Mike made an excellent team. Both are very personable. Very prompt service and diagnosis...within a few hrs, literally. A part needed to be ordered and installed. It was installed a day earlier than anticipated and scheduled. Mike is a very knowledgeable and technical person. He has zero issues discussing electrical and mechanical subjects and potential issues. He thoroughly researched the issue and the parts required. The entire stove nearly had to be disassembled and reassembled to get to the circuit board.....50-60 screws. He did this with aplomb!
I found the labour cost of the repair process to be very reasonable. The Kenmore parts are what they are, in terms of cost.

While I'm not thrilled that the top had to be serviced, I'm very happy it was serviced by Mr. Appliance of Kanata and would not hesitate to use their services again. These folks care about the client and how they perform their tasks, which is refreshing in this day and age.

Thanks for the great review, Dave! It was great getting to know you.
Thanks, Courtney & Mike

More about Mr. Appliance Of Ottawa West

If the valuable appliances at your home and business are not performing correctly, contact the pros from Mr. Appliance®. We are here to provide you with skilled, affordable services that occur on your schedule. We are here when you need us! Every one of our technicians is courteous and will show up in uniform. We also will provide you with an upfront pricing before any work begins so there are no surprises on your final bill. If you would like to learn more about the services we offer, give us a call!